The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Japanese PM, a low down jap rat, without any honor

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Tairaa wrote:It was horrible what they did. Just like it was horrible what we did to the Native Americans. BUT

I am NOT apologizing for something my ancestors have done. Seeing as, you know, I wasn't really a part of the decision making process, I'm not really responcible. I will admit it was horrible that it happened, but it wasn't my fault so I can't apologize.

An apology only really works for something you're responcible for.

What if I go and say something like.

I'm sorry to all the families of 911 victims.

Ok but that means absolutely nothing, because like... Who am I? I'm some random dude. I had no part in it, what is my apology going to mean?

Seconded.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm

I think the French and British knocked off a few of those Native Americans prior to 1776, so don't leave them out. Who started bringing slaves to the colonies and who was buying them, after the Mayflower landed?
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm

greeney2 wrote:I think the French and British knocked off a few of those Native Americans prior to 1776, so don't leave them out. Who started bringing slaves to the colonies and who was buying them, after the Mayflower landed?

The Spanish got rid of all the ones in our neck of the woods, Greeney. That's for sure.

The Dutch were the ones who were doing the majority of the slave trafficking.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby rath » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 am

Lashmar wrote:
Japanese PM under fire for family's POW labour

Are you going to make Hitler’s family apologize? Are you going to make Joseph Stalin family apologize? Are you going to make me apologize?

No you’re not. So don’t expect him to. :roll:

Besides you're not going to get anything like that from me. ;) :roll:

Are you going to make Hitler’s family apologize?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you moron.

countries, like Germany are still paying out because of hitler.

& Germany's companies like BMW.

Restitution of Stolen Jewish Art from Germany
http://www.jl-lawfirm.com/expertise/germany_confiscated_art.php

Austria to Return Priceless Paintings Stolen by Nazis During World War II.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... tings.html

Payout for Hungarian Holocaust survivors

From correspondents in Budapest

Agence France-Presse

August 07, 2008.

THE German government has agreed to pay €12.3 million ($20.8 million) to about 6500 Jewish survivors of the Nazi occupation of Budapest, an international Jewish organisation said today.

"In negotiations with the German government, the Claims Conference has secured payments for certain Jewish survivors of the Nazi occupation of Budapest," the Claims Conference said.

The organisation has been representing Jews in negotiating compensation and restitution for victims of Nazi persecution since 1951.

"In recognition of the incarceration and suffering of Budapest Holocaust survivors, certain Jewish survivors of Nazi-era Budapest - who currently reside in eastern Europe and previously did not receive any payments from certain major compensation programs - will receive a one-time payment of €1900 ($3200) from the Claims Conference Budapest Fund."

In all, payments totalling €12.3 million would be issued to approximately 6500 survivors living in Hungary.

Up until World War II, around 725,000 Jews were living in Hungary. But around 625,000 were deported and murdered by the Nazis in the death camps.
add news.com.au to iGoogle

The compensation payments were being made to survivors of the Budapest ghetto, since all of the Jews in rural areas had been murdered, the head of Mazsihisz, the Association of Jewish Congregations, Peter Feldmayer, said.

"These payments mean a historical recognition of the horrible fate of Budapest Jewry during the Nazi persecution," said Greg Schneider, managing director of the New York office of the Claims Conference, in Budapest.

The conference said that in order to "streamline the process and distribute the funds as quickly as possible, the Claims Conference has reviewed over 25,000 files to identify eligible survivors".

"Brief and simple waiver forms", as required by the German government, were being sent to 5790 survivors who the conference believed may be eligible. The application deadline for compensation was August 6, 2009.

Mazshisz head Mr Feldmayer welcomed the compensation deal, but said it must be only a first step in negotiations between the Claims Conference and the German government to secure a monthly payment to ghetto survivors.

There are some 80,000 Jews currently living in Hungary, out of a total population of 10 million, meaning the Hungarian Jewish community is the second largest in Europe after France.

War Slaves Compensated by Germany

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0012215

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/exnazi-slaves-tell-germany-raise-payout-or-face-trade-war-threat-to-boost-pounds-27m-payout-offer-1131465.html

Swiss to Give First Payouts To Survivors Of Holocaust.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/18/world/swiss-to-give-first-payouts-to-survivors-of-holocaust.html
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:57 am

rath wrote:
Lashmar wrote:
Japanese PM under fire for family's POW labour

Are you going to make Hitler’s family apologize? Are you going to make Joseph Stalin family apologize? Are you going to make me apologize?

No you’re not. So don’t expect him to. :roll:

Besides you're not going to get anything like that from me. ;) :roll:

Are you going to make Hitler’s family apologize?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you moron.

countries, like Germany are still paying out because of hitler.

& Germany's companies like BMW.

Restitution of Stolen Jewish Art from Germany
http://www.jl-lawfirm.com/expertise/germany_confiscated_art.php

Austria to Return Priceless Paintings Stolen by Nazis During World War II.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... tings.html

Payout for Hungarian Holocaust survivors

From correspondents in Budapest

Agence France-Presse

August 07, 2008.

THE German government has agreed to pay €12.3 million ($20.8 million) to about 6500 Jewish survivors of the Nazi occupation of Budapest, an international Jewish organisation said today.

"In negotiations with the German government, the Claims Conference has secured payments for certain Jewish survivors of the Nazi occupation of Budapest," the Claims Conference said.

The organisation has been representing Jews in negotiating compensation and restitution for victims of Nazi persecution since 1951.

"In recognition of the incarceration and suffering of Budapest Holocaust survivors, certain Jewish survivors of Nazi-era Budapest - who currently reside in eastern Europe and previously did not receive any payments from certain major compensation programs - will receive a one-time payment of €1900 ($3200) from the Claims Conference Budapest Fund."

In all, payments totalling €12.3 million would be issued to approximately 6500 survivors living in Hungary.

Up until World War II, around 725,000 Jews were living in Hungary. But around 625,000 were deported and murdered by the Nazis in the death camps.
add news.com.au to iGoogle

The compensation payments were being made to survivors of the Budapest ghetto, since all of the Jews in rural areas had been murdered, the head of Mazsihisz, the Association of Jewish Congregations, Peter Feldmayer, said.

"These payments mean a historical recognition of the horrible fate of Budapest Jewry during the Nazi persecution," said Greg Schneider, managing director of the New York office of the Claims Conference, in Budapest.

The conference said that in order to "streamline the process and distribute the funds as quickly as possible, the Claims Conference has reviewed over 25,000 files to identify eligible survivors".

"Brief and simple waiver forms", as required by the German government, were being sent to 5790 survivors who the conference believed may be eligible. The application deadline for compensation was August 6, 2009.

Mazshisz head Mr Feldmayer welcomed the compensation deal, but said it must be only a first step in negotiations between the Claims Conference and the German government to secure a monthly payment to ghetto survivors.

There are some 80,000 Jews currently living in Hungary, out of a total population of 10 million, meaning the Hungarian Jewish community is the second largest in Europe after France.

War Slaves Compensated by Germany

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0012215

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/exnazi-slaves-tell-germany-raise-payout-or-face-trade-war-threat-to-boost-pounds-27m-payout-offer-1131465.html

Swiss to Give First Payouts To Survivors Of Holocaust.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/18/world/swiss-to-give-first-payouts-to-survivors-of-holocaust.html

Oh yhe ............. Hitler's son didn't become prime minister of japan did he.

How is this different to the like's of the history of German companies, BMW or Daimler-Benz, using Jewish slave labour in WW2.

Except the owners of BMW or Daimler-Benz, didn't become the leader of Germany.
rath

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 am

So, why exactly should a son apologize for a father's actions that he had no control over?

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 am

Please go and lick some fucking Mexicans will you. Better yet go swim with some crocodiles. ;) :lol: :lol:

I got fucking Gecko Dundee in my head again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 am

Wing-Zero wrote:So, why exactly should a son apologize for a father's actions that he had no control over?

Because Rath is a wanker and he thinks convicts are better than everyone else in the world. He post `fact` that nobody can be bothered to read through because they’re so fucking long, and I’ve read through UKIP’s manifesto so it not like I don’t read though long things. Then he comes out with brilliant little things every now and again:

`English are just bastard sons of the Romans`

Interesting given that people where here 700,000 years ago. :roll:

If there is going to be another Hitler lets hope he has a thing against Australians.

God he's a tosser. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:54 am

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:So, why exactly should a son apologize for a father's actions that he had no control over?

Because Rath is a wanker and he thinks convicts are better than everyone else in the world. He post `fact` that nobody can be bothered to read through because they’re so fucking long, and I’ve read through UKIP’s manifesto so it not like I don’t read though long things. Then he comes out with brilliant little things every now and again:

If there is going to be another Hitler lets hope he has a thing against Australians.

God he's a tosser. :roll:

The Wedge-tailed Eagle is Australia's largest bird of prey and one of the largest eagles in the world.

I agree with you on that.
rath

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 am

:?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts