The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Ca. Senator Boxer: Call me Senator, not Ma'am

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 am

I bet she got picked on about her last name.

Edit: Then again maybe not, maybe her daddy was rich and had her in private school.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Tairaa wrote:I bet she got picked on about her last name.

Edit: Then again maybe not, maybe her daddy was rich and had her in private school.

What, private school kids aren't allowed to engage in customary actions involving bullying?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 pm

It's a bit more frowned upon..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Tairaa wrote:It's a bit more frowned upon..

It's frowned upon wherever you might be.

Just because they went to a fancy-pants rich school doesn't mean they aren't exempt from the same social norms that befall all of us.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

It's not so heavily frowned upon in public schools I found. Certainly on the books it's a no-no, but how often do things get done about it?

The vast majority of the trouble kids get into in private schools 'round here has to do with sex and drugs, not so much violence. Vandalism I guess is violent..? But it doesn't count.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:What, private school kids aren't allowed to engage in customary actions involving bullying?

You should hear what they do at Oxford my friend. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

:lol: :lol:
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm working... I'm not meant to be on. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

"I worked hard for that title." Who is she kidding? You don't have to work hard to get that title. You just have to get elected. Al Franken worked hard for it too. You have to work a lot harder to get the title "General"! In fact, the elected congress contains some of the least qualified people in our government. You know this is all going to turn into gay politics just like Miss USA.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

How is this going to turn into gay politics?
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts