The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

61 Reasons Gitme needs to stay open.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 am

The ONLY insequential detail that I was mistaken in was the laugh before saying that he was pretending to be dead and shooting him from a foot away. Woops! Sue me.
As for calling you a prick, you accuse me of lying, I accuse you of being a prick, from my way of thinking, being called a liar if far far worse then being called a prick.

Woops! Sue me for characterizing the Marines laughed, is obviously not a minor mistaken detail! You made it up, if that wan't in the film. Thats a pretty big detail and that congers up a totally different senerio, from what really happened. The details of your explanation, did not make sence to me, it could not have occured as you explained it. Thats not my fault, you wrote it, and now you are changing ONLY one little detail. Far from a little detail! If you somehow computed laughing when it didn't exsist.

I never used the words liar, I said the story did not ring true, and was right, wasn't I? That your inturpetation didn't sound exactly right. Yet you choose on the other post to edit my words "opinion about the Marine Shooting", and insert your words "called me a liar", highlighting them as a quote by me. I supose that is telling the truth to you, inserting words creatively that I never said??? Or just inserting things like the Marines were laughing, or other details not consistant with storming a building.

If I'm a prick, its because I question versions of inturpetations that are full of inconsistant statements, not to mention your total lack of remorse for YOUR ONLY detail, smearing the reputations of Marines on the World Wide Internet. You seem to be intent on protecting your own reputation on the board, by calling me a prick becasue you got caught lying. The last thing you are concerned with is the damgage you did to these Marines, with the thankless job of weeding these people out of buildings in close range combat.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:12 am

for characterizing the Marines laughed, is obviously not a minor mistaken detail! You made it up, if that wan't in the film. Thats a pretty big detail and that congers up a totally different senerio, from what really happened.

"Ha, this guys pretending to be dead" BOOM
In my mind, isn't that much different to
'This guys pretending to be dead" BOOM

But that's just me.
I made it up? It's called memory degradation, look it up.

did not make sence to me, it could not have occured as you explained it

With the exception of a fine detail, a verbal gesture to be exact, the way I described it was rather accurate was it not? They stormed a building, found a guy pretending to be dead, and shot him. Sounds exactly like what I described.
I never used the words liar, I said the story did not ring true, and was right, wasn't I? That your inturpetation didn't sound exactly right.

Never used the words liar, but in context said that I was intentionally misrepresenting information, which is lying. Link

Yet you choose on the other post to edit my words "opinion about the Marine Shooting", and insert your words "called me a liar", highlighting them as a quote by me. I supose that is telling the truth to you, inserting words creatively that I never said???

I believe (Know indefinitely) that I placed the words "Edited for realism" underneath, indicating that it was inserted by me and was more accurate then your initial claim.

If I'm a prick, its because I question versions of inturpetations that are full of inconsistant statements, not to mention your total lack of remorse for YOUR ONLY detail, smearing the reputations of Marines on the World Wide Internet.

I'm afraid not! Seeing as I wasn't smearing the Marines at all! I've stated this FOUR times before this point now. FOUR TIMES! Are you reading my posts, Greeney? Greeney! Hello? Are you there? Are you reading my posts?

Thats a pretty big detail and that congers up a totally different senerio, from what really happened.

How do you figure? Why would it be a totally different scenario?

You seem to be intent on protecting your own reputation on the board, by calling me a prick becasue you got caught lying.

You know, this has got to be one of the only times I've actually been offended online. *flips the bird*
Been caught lying. Holy shyte man. Get a grip. :roll:

The last thing you are concerned with is the damgage you did to these Marines, with the thankless job of weeding these people out of buildings in close range combat.

Yet another complete lack of understanding. The damage I did to those Marines? By agreeing with their actions? Whatever man. Think what ya will, just keep in mind you've got no idea what you're talking about with regards to the intent of my posts, seeing as you're displaying an inability to comprehend such.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Something seriously wrong you, who admits openly they altered details that created an imflamatory and hate congering detail, that turns a combat senerio into a false story and impression of a war crime, than brazenly defend your actions, as a bare faced lair.

You have been caught making up a viscious lie, distorting the truth about these Marines. A key lie that altered the real picture of the senerio.

The only one in question it you, becasue you have no credibity at all anymore!
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm

they altered details that created an imflamatory and hate congering detail, that turns a combat senerio into a false story and impression of a war crime, than brazenly defend your actions, as a bare faced lair.

What, are you talking about?!

Why would that detail be of any significance whatsoever? I don't understand! I didn't openly lie at all, bloody hell, if I where to have lied I would have said something that is actually negative. Sheesh. :roll:

I wasn't saying anything bad about the Marines, you are imagining it as negative, but I'm not exactly sure why the detail I mistook would be significant? Like, in any way at all!

Inflammatory and hate congering? WTF? Turns a combat scenario into a false story and impression of a war crime? WTF! GREENEY. Listen to me for a second, you need to go back...

And read my posts all the way through. You are insanely frustrating. FIVE times before now, making it SIX times now, I've explained that this was an appropriate way to handle the situation. I have explained that I understand, and agree, that he is still a combatant if he is hiding, trying to pretend to be dead. So having that in mind, why would my saying he had laughed have been negative at all?

I'm dearly sorry that human memory distorts with the age of the memory, it's tragic, I know. But there is a difference between distortion of memory and intentionally misrepresenting a scenario. You sir, aren't reading my posts you're simply attacking me! By all means continue attacking me though, I don't mind, I don't whine, but if you do so be sure to read my posts before you do so because this will be the last time that I reply saying exactly the same thing. I at least have the decency and respect to read your bloody posts. :roll:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 pm

SRO, your a flamin' screwball from Hell. Get over it. I did.

"If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired
Other's own happiness more than they desired their own, we could
have paradise in a few years"
SZ

I'd by G-d rather think for myself.

Screw Bertrand Russell.
Last edited by screamzero on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
screamzero

Postby hxxx » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Perhaps Tairaa was confusing this video...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le5365.htm
hxxx

Postby screamzero » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Ya, like you would rather be depressed as hell after knockin' off some nut that
wanted your ass dead. You Betrand Russell geeks think that just 'cause you conclude
math is logical, 2+2 always equals four. Tripe. I+I+I+I can equal six....depends on how you
circle the the digits in groups, but that's how your rationale works anyhow.

Cry the next time you save your ass and you might sell the bullshyte to some self
absorbed compassionate who's morale equivalence is right up there w/ yours. Ghandi
made the statement that the world should leave Hitler to his opwn devices and he would
have seen the error of his ways.
...bet you agree....(no fair using 20/20 hindsight..that's cheating. It would also mean
your capable of learning hard lessons, and you don't want to screw yourselves up that bad.)
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm

hxxx wrote:Perhaps Tairaa was confusing this video...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le5365.htm

No. They started outside a building. The took a building. They shot someone who was pretending to be dead. That guy's writhing, not pretending to be dead.

"You're a screw ball"
*Bows*
Whatever man.
You Betrand Russell geeks

I've never heard of the guy prior to the day I put the quote as my sig actually. Goes to show just how much you know, right?

Ghandi
made the statement that the world should leave Hitler to his opwn devices and he would
have seen the error of his ways.
...bet you agree....

I'm seeing a whole lot of attacks. Why would I agree to leave Hitler to his own devices. This is a HUGE lol for me, I'm not the pro-peace-at-all-costs advocate you think I am old man.
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Oh and another interesting tid bit:
I watched a video where a group of Marines stormed a building that insurgents were holding out in, and one of the insurgents was lying in the corner pretending to be dead, and a marine laughed and said "Hey, this guys faking being dead" and shot him. This seems like a solid policy to me.

In the VERY freakin post you're both so solidly against I say that IT'S A SOLID POLICY! HOLY SMOKES!

Astounding! :shock:
Literacy may in fact be important after all! :o

And yes, after review it is the same video that was in the report posted by hxxx the first time.
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Tiera, you can yap and lol about the Gandhi point all you want..THAT FACT merely proves that pacifism in the face of evil is morally inept - POINT.

Arbitrating discourse or equivocation in the heat of battle when an enemy is writhing - a fanatic one at that - makes him no less able to express his commitment to his cause if given the chance; especially if he is worth his salts a fighter...and DUH...that poor slob laying in one of his mosques breaking his own rules lends to the outside (sic) possibility that he is worth one grain of salt at the least; that he'd give two shyts about you if your real real careful, right? Ya...right. That's just great.

Why in the Hell do you think that marine was cleared? Oh, piss on me-e-e...biased judgment...like I really know better...as do the leftists apologists when it comes to the grist of the reality of the threat: Of which a fist full of knuckle heads in this country ain't got the damn brains to understand anyhow.

But you know what? There's a mess of us that know were on our own on account of the afore mentioned ignorance and I for one among many could give a good damn for the dumb asses that are blind to it.

P.S. That damn bitch ain't gonna kill another American or good Iraqi from a mosque again, will he? You damn scrape he ain't. Have a nice day.
screamzero

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts