The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

61 Reasons Gitme needs to stay open.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 am

It is what they should have done, they were still clearing the mosque.

There first job is to clear the area, this guy was on his way out, they did him a favour. They take prisoners they get bitched at for torture, kill em on the battle field. If they are true warriors they would rather die in battle anyway.

He could have done anything in that situation, the marines were not safe till he was eliminated.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 am

You do realize that you are justifying the point blank shooting of a wounded, seemingly unarmed insurgent. Of note, the heat of the battle was over.
hxxx

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 am

Right Hex nut, they really weren't tense and the enemy is known for fair play. Get real.
"Seemingly" don't get it. Bubba.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:41 am

...and screw the "he's an insurgent" nice word...he's a terrorist in the wrong flamin' place.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:44 am

...in A flippin Mosque. What a hypocrite. He should die according to his own Muslim law.
He sinned his ass straight to Hell.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 am

Something about this story that rings of being very untrue. First, if you "stormed a building" its an all out blazing battle right from the start. All hell is breaking loose. Than you discribe something turned into search detail "finding an insurgent playing dead", so they shot him. Plenty of time to laugh and say "Hey, this guy is faking being dead" before they shot him???? Not to mention someone is with them, inside a building and able to be in the way filming. Very unlikely to be happening in this manner. I don't I believe a word of the story they way you just told it.

Well, thanks for calling me a liar!

If I figured you'd be worth my time, you prick, I would have found the video. I happen to be busy though, and I'm not wasting my time for someone who accuses me of lying. :roll:

Look on Youtube. Probably isn't there anymore, they take that sort of stuff down pretty quick. Check the link someone provided, I didn't check it but it might be it.
The guy with the Camera must have layed down or something right at the end, as if to specifically record it. It obviously wasn't one of the marines with a camera, must have been a journalist or something.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 am

Bullshyt. The tension dynamics were at a peak and prior experiences of these guys taught them well to not risk a possible booby trapped, tricked out or sneaky slick committed Jihadiast. No pride shamed here. ...and in your vid I don't here one son-of-a-bitch laughing. NOT ONE!!! :P So there's some more bullshyit, truth twisters. A pragmatic and dirty job done during war. Stick your pathetic and apologetic judgments in Hell somewhere. Don't get caught up with a protagonist that's determined to end your mischief after enticing him into a fight.

Ok, if no one laughed, then that's one thing that I remembered incorrectly.

And before you unleash your judgements it would have been good to know that in this particular case I agree with how the situation was handled.

It could have been handled better, but the choice is theirs when they become an insurgent. You might not be treated fairly.

I also saw a video where insurgents were -on the street- getting ready to peak around a corner, a lot of them armed. First guy peaks around the corner and gets shot immediately and falls down dead. When his buddies went to go and get him, all unarmed and waiving their hands, they didn't get fired upon, they were let to grap their fallen and go before any other fighting -that took place after the video- ensued.

You're assumption of my opinions is entertaining in the least.

Unless of course the "YOU" in your post was not me... And then the same is true about me. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 am

screamzero wrote:...and screw the "he's an insurgent" nice word...he's a terrorist in the wrong flamin' place.

He's only a "terrorist" if he is commiting acts with the intent of scaring the masses. He is actually a fighter in the context we're using, he isn't planting bombs to blow buildings up, or any other such action to strike fear into the hearts of the population. He is there to fight and to die for his religion.
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 am

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HANDLED BETTER FOR THE TERRORIST. (mho) Plus
FIGURING THE CIRCUMSTANCE INVOLVING A TERRORIST BREAKING
HIS OWN LAW BY WARRING IN A MOSQUE. :!:

The wretched bitch was a liar by treachery to his own beliefs in the first place.
That means he was twisted to begin with. In the second place that dead bitch
wasn't there on vacation. Got it, Neo-Freudian equivocator? Shyt justified.
Handle it.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am

I previously wrote:And before you unleash your judgements it would have been good to know that in this particular case I agree with how the situation was handled.

Your reading skills are inherently lacking or not being used. :)
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts