The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Dear mael Pt. 2...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

I had to read it three times before I came to that conclusion. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 am

Tell me about this Tantra then? What is it Exactly? You don't have to sit there for hours on end humming do you?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

Get a room... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 am

I tried and he doesn’t want one. He wanted it to be out here on the board so here it is.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:43 am

This is an overview of the Tantrism from Wikipedia:-

There are a number of different definitions of tantra from various viewpoints, not all of them necessarily consistent. Robert Brown notes that the term tantrism is a construction of Western scholarship and that:

It is not a concept that comes from within the religious system itself, although it is generally recognized internally as different from the Vedic tradition. This immediately makes it suspect as an independent category.[5]

Rather than a single coherent system, Tantra is an accumulation of practices and ideas which has among its characteristics the use of ritual, the use of the mundane to access the supramundane and the identification of the microcosm with the macrocosm.[6] The Tantric practitioner seeks to use the prana (divine power) that flows through the universe (including one's own body) to attain purposeful goals. These goals may be spiritual, material or both.[7] A practitioner of tantra considers mystical experience or the guidance of a guru imperative.[8]

In the process of working with energy, the Tantric has various tools at hand. These include yoga, to actuate processes that will "yoke" the practitioner to the divine. Also important are the use of visualizations of the deity and verbalisation or evocation through mantras, which may be construed as seeing, listening internally and singing the power into a stronger state of being within the individual and an ever increasing awareness of the cosmic vibration through daily practice. Identification and internalisation of the divine is enacted, often through a total identification with a deity, such that the aspirant "becomes" the Ishta-deva or meditational deity.[9]

Tantrism was a quest for spiritual perfection and magical power. Its purpose was to achieve complete control of oneself and all the forces of nature, so as to attain union with the cosmos and the divine. Long training was required to master Tantric methods, into which the pupil had to be initiated by a guru. The methods of Yoga, including breathing techniques and postures, were employed to subject the body to the control of the will. Mudras, or gestures; mantras or syllables, words and phrases; mandalas and yantras, symbolic diagrams of the forces at work in the universe; were all used as aids to meditation and the achievement of spiritual and magical power. In meditation the initiate identified himself with various gods and goddesses representing cosmic forces. He visualized them and took them into his mind so that he became one with them, a process likened to sexual courtship and consummation. [10]

For some Tantric Monks used females partners to represent goddesses. In left-handed Tantrism, ritual sexual intercourse was employed, not for pleasure but as a way of entering into the underlying processes and structure of the universe. [11]

* I get most of my best ideas (for my inventions and the things I nake) after a session where I've applied tantrism. 8-)

* For me, the tantra is using the act of sexual union to enter into a oneness with the divine - the cosmos - everything.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 am

Aye.

Where did you first learn about it?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 am

Lashmar wrote:Aye.

Where did you first learn about it?

I bought a book called 'Tantra and the Tao' about 20 years ago and found I was naturally doing most of the stuff anyway. The book filled-in a lot of the parts I didn't understand.

I also hypnotise and I have healing hands. - I'm really into all things esoteric. I think this world is Hell and it's something we have to go through like skule. But I believe we graduate and go to a more spiritual plain if we have learnt our lessons well enough.

I believe the most we can achieve on this physical plain is to know one's self. Like the Greeks are known to have said in their recorded philosophy. - The really important things we need to know are studiously eradicated from any lessons in school. History especially.

* But hey! I'm not saying I'm perfect at it! I just try my best.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am

Any good web sites on it? :)

Isn't it odd. Even with the Internet books are still the best thing to get info from. :? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 am

Lashmar wrote:Any good web sites on it? :)

Isn't it odd. Even with the Internet books are still the best thing to get info from. :? :lol:

You can find all the info and more on the WWW but you have to know what you're looking for and you have to sift through a lot of dross.

This

http://www.libchrist.com/tantratao/tantra.html

seems to offer a reasonable explantaion of the tantra and the tao but I have not read it in detail and I'm not too happy with there being a 'Christian' connection with it. - But the explation is OK from what I saw of it.

To me it is expected and normal. But if I told you that non-stop orgasms for her for as long as you and her wish is easily attainable you might be surprised. My ladies are usually asleep in 5 minutes after we decide it's enough - intimacy, love and orgasms make and keep women beautiful and keep him mentally sharp and in good physical condition. People who practise tantraism in their sexual relationships 'glow' and they stick out from the crowd. - You can see they know something... . 8-)
Last edited by mael on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:41 am

mael wrote:
Lashmar wrote:but you have to know what you're looking for and you have to sift through a lot of dross.

That's what I hate about the internet. I'm trying to find out who my site registrar is at the moment. :? Not at easy as it should be.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts