The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Can Anyone Give Me A Logical Explanation For This

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

I judge people based on the way they act.

I know how to be an ***hole, just as I'm sure you know how to be an ***hole.

Billy, you're good at being an ***hole so I know you know how. (In a funny, lovable way :lol: :P )
I bet everyone here knows how to be an ***hole, and everyone here knows how to be polite.
It's what you choose to do that matters, not what you know how to do.
I know how to break someones neck, or their knees or elbows.

Of all the people I've met from the ME, I've found most of them are inpolite. BUT! That doesn't mean that people who are born in the ME are inpolite necessarily, it only means that the ones I've met have been. People assume to know what they don't.

I've met more inpolite Canadians then any other race of people for the record. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby jdchaser » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am

I think most people riot to get there "15 minutes of shame". I honestly think that people who riot and loot should be court order to help (or if they have the skills) to rebuild and pay for the cost to repair it? And if they have the supplies, they should have to compensate via fines and penalties?
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts