The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Can Anyone Give Me A Logical Explanation For This

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Uhm, it actually wasn't strickly regarding WWII.

If it was me who wrote it I would have written about WWII strictly, seeing as Billies hate is from WWII.. However I was not actually the author, so I didn't get to make that choice.

And speaking of knowledge of WWII the fellows name was Mussolini. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 pm

My distain for Japs goes way beyond WWII. They are about the rudest bastards on the planet.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

I would really like to see where this information is coming from.

Just to verify that you're talking about your experiences within the Unites States of America.

Well the same can be said about Americans. Of the few Americans I've met quite a few of you are very rude and arrogant.

So this must mean you're rude barbarians, the lot of you, invariably, and that you should be carpet bombed.

Have you ever been to Japan? Or are the only Japanese you've ever seen from the US of A?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby evutch » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm

billys right..
even IF it isn't PC..
been there, and EVEN dated japanese girls..
( love em..hate em..)
and truthfully, they ARE some of the RUDEST people i've ever met.
even more so IF they know you're american..
hey, i really don't care, or even mind..
and have learned to do a very good condescending bow to them, that REALLY infuriates the really rude ones.
( because they HAVE to bow back, lower, immediately, or lose face..
it's funny.)

as far as rioting in the burgh..
throwing perogies is wasteful..
and and any idiot trashing a car, has everyone on the block coming out to beat the crap out of them..
so, it never lasts long.
evutch

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Must be a different breed we're talking about. Because the Japanese people I've met have invariable been the most polite people I've ever met. Imagine that.

I've met a LOT of Japanese people, few that are like, Canadian, but LOADS from Japan. Never met a rude one amongst 'em.

Wonder why all the ones in America are ***holes. That's intriguing. Maybe it's something in the propaganda. Ahem. Media I mean.

Or maybe the drinking water.
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Tairaa wrote:Must be a different breed we're talking about. Because the Japanese people I've met have invariable been the most polite people I've ever met. Imagine that.

I've met a LOT of Japanese people, few that are like, Canadian, but LOADS from Japan. Never met a rude one amongst 'em.

Wonder why all the ones in America are ***holes. That's intriguing. Maybe it's something in the propaganda. Ahem. Media I mean.

Or maybe the drinking water.

We get a lot of 'em here in California, and when they can actually speak English they're pretty cool.

They're not that bad in Hawaii either, except the ones that cut you off on a wave.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 am

The rudest are the one's vacationing in the US, especially in Las Vegas.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 am

TNB
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 am

Well, too be honest the ones that I've met have almost always been under 20 at the time. (No longer would they be that young, but this was years back) and they where all very nice and appreciative of any attention you paid to them.

They especially liked me because at the time I knew a fair deal more Japanese then I do today, enough in fact that in a very primitive fashion I could usually convey my meaning at least enough for them to understand in their language. Then they would typically respond in English and so we where able to work on our second languages.

Alas... I haven't had anyone to practice with in ages, and so I've lost most of it. I can still write out 90% of one of their primary alphabet, and I can still say a couple of things.

Hahaha.

Mainichi hanbaga desu ne! :P :lol:

Mael probably laughed. (it was from a skit that I happen to remember. We did lots of them)
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 am

And speaking of knowledge of WWII the fellows name was Mussolini.

I always said my spelling sucks! Maelstrom tells me all the time, usually when I make a point he doesn't like. If you can't attack the message attack the speller. :lol:

Interresting that the persona seems to be from "polite" measurement. The rudest, most dishonest, or most nasty people, on the face of the planet, learn the art of being polite as a mask. Behind such polite facades are monsters many times. So don't be fooled by polite behavior, its usually a big act. Japanese can be very polite! Middle easterners can be very polite! Car Salesman can be very polite! Polititians can be very polite! Lawyers can be very polite! Ted Bundy was very Polite! Don't be fooled by polite, or taken in by Very Polite.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts