The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Most Everything Wrong with America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am

Can be summed up in this one story. Yeah yeah Gary Indiana is " NO PLACE " for a certain portion of the population to be after dark, but this was in broad daylight. I've been up there more than a few times, I know the drill, I know the bullet proof plexi-glass that the clerks are supposed to be behind while they work their shifts.

Going up HWY-41 you'll see these bullet proof registers in every single convenience store, liquor store, beer block house, starting from 40-50 miles south of Gary. Many many businesses all along HWY-41. In this area.

Store Clerk Murdered; Customers Keep Shopping

A 26-year-old convenience store clerk is shot and killed in broad daylight in Gary, Indiana. Police say witnesses stood by and did nothing. CBS 2's Pamela Jones shows us critical clues that may help crack the case.Police say one of the men bursting into the clerk's booth at this convenience store is about to commit murder. In the video on the left side of the screen, you can see a man in red run up an aisle and kick in the door to the booth. Within seconds, the clerk, Gurjeet Singh, is shot in the neck.

"It was senseless. And really all homicides are senseless but what we gather from this, there was very little resistance," said Gary Police Department Commander Anthony Titus. "It didn't have to end the way it did."

But Titus says what's even more senseless, is the apparent inaction of bystanders standing near the front door almost the whole time.

You have to ask yourself how you would react under such circumstance.

Police say there were several customers walking around the store after the crime. But only one called 9-1-1 for help.

When asked what he finds most disturbing about the surveillance footage, Titus said, "The fact that people went in and out of the store and didn't call police. There is a man laying there. Nobody thinks to dial 9-1-1 or check to see if he's okay or anything."

I supposed this is where the tuff guys stand up and get counted. Come on spill it, have you the balls to spout off, have you the guts to back it up. Surely some, but judging by this article NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.

This is where you tuff as nails conservatives sick out your chests and polish your tools. Come on let's freaking hear it!

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Convenienc ... 47612.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 am

You pretty much got it on the nose. Most everyone is just looking out for themselves and their welfare.

But to certain extent I think that can be applied to anywhere. In America, yeah probably more than most places. But I think this is a trait in humanity not just Americans.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 am

Well I would think most people would hide if a gun were displayed, Unless they also had a gun.

Not much you can do when there is a nut job crashing the register with a loaded weapon. If I had a gun or an opportunity to take him out before he saw me . I would do it.

But not calling for help afterwards, or check to see if the guy was dead or not. Is a little odd. However people have learned not to interfere. Cops have made that possible, by making everyone a supect before proving them guilty.

It's gotten to a point that no one cares, they are damned if they help, damned if they dont. So might as well not help and stay alive. Thank the lawyers for that one.

Does'nt suprise me though for the area.Maybe they assumed Obummer would come down from the clouds and save the day.

Snitches end up in ditches mentality.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 am

Stoner in my personal opinion you run your mouth to much in a critical manner to have even the guts to carry a weapon, let alone draw down on someone. That said, I must admit that you're partially right in one sense when it comes to the cops, but your assumption of why they have made or caused people to NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED is wrong.

This is why people are afraid to get involved, and TRUST ME, SET YOUR RIDICULOUS PERSONAL AND CHILDISH emotional feelings aside where I AM CONCERNED and accept this as fact. The fear is by design~~just study this photo.

Tell me, if you'd hide in a broom closet over a random thug with a pea-shooter WTF you gonna do when you're faced with the above situation? Oh yeah~~~I'm all ears, and yes there will more than likely in the not too distant future be a situation that arises that will test both sides of the above photo. Protester vc Cop or Demonstrator vs Cop~~~or Revolutionary vs Cop, JUST TAKE YOUR PIC, label as you wish.

That gear isn't cheap ( I KNOW from a personal point of view ) ;) It comes for FEDERAL GRANT MONEY~~The idea is to keep those who question, or VOICE AN OPINION, in check. Most Cops are followers, they do what they are told so it's easy for the Feds to control the masses through fear. The sad thing is that they are PLAYING WITH FIRE. It's only a matter of time before someone gets burned, and burned badly.

The Lawyers as you mention, again I agree to a point, but that knife cuts both ways, especially if you have the money! ;)

I was gun shopping this past week-end. There was a guy on a cell talking to a friend about needing a Revolution, going to Washington and saying enough is a enough. Right here smack dab in the Heart of America. :lol: :lol: Imagine that! Don't be naive where the above is concerned.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 am

Stoner in my personal opinion you run your mouth to much in a critical manner to have even the guts to carry a weapon, let alone draw down on someone.

Man you really are a tool. I say something you agree with yet you still find room to try and point out my flaws according to you're screwy logic. I am plenty man enough to draw down ,and have in the past. I love my weapons, I usually don't need them. I live where I don't have this problem . Yet !

I'm also smart enough to pay attention to things around me, so I don't end up in a tuff spot like these people did. I assure you if I had the chance I would take it. I don't do closets or other hiding spots. ;)

Thanks for you're concern over my mindset :roll:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 am

Then explain your argumentative disposition? Why bother with anything a tool thinks? Having been around the block a time or two tells me that your sensitivity exposes you as someone with " ALL HAT NO CATTLE " or " SMALL MAN'S SYNDROME " Sorry but it is what it is.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am

No it's just what you think, and we have proved here time and time again you are wrong!

Then explain your argumentative disposition? Why bother with anything a tool thinks?

I just dispise people like you who live in fantasy land. All you're posts are always how stupid people are, and how stupid Americans are. You do remember you are still one of us right? You always tell everyone how educated you are in everything, when all I see in you're posts is the same propaganda anyone can pull off a website. You prove with all you're whacky theories that you aren't as much educated as you are crazy.

Very little of what you post actually has any merit, exept in you're world.

Everytime you try to tell everyone who I am, or what I am. You have never even been close. You're problem is you think you know me and everything about me. You know jack squat nothing. It's all assuming, and you know that whole assume thing right?

Probably not that's why you do it for everything you post about.

Was it the Elvis thing that set you off? you still think he's alive too don't you? :roll:

I like our debates, but seriously you have no clue about me, never did, never will. So let's continue to debate, but stop trying to make yourself look like you are superior to everyone else. You are not... :mrgreen:

I have been able to come to terms with just about every one here except you, why you say ? Cause you're an ass. :lol: I don't do ass.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

You don't do spell either, and you sure as hell can't read a person's mind, you are HOWEVER very keen at assumption. Intelligence is a virtue of damn few people, you illustrate such to a freaking TEE.

Like I said why bother? As for Sir, you're~~that is U R, quick to argue ANYTHING and everything whether you be right or wrong, like a tick on a hound. Never mind the horse being blind just keep loading the wagon.

Your belief that 19 Monkeys with knives hi-jacked 4 planes is all the proof anyone needs as to your level of critical thinking and to what degree you bury your Hillbilly head in the sand. That's your problem, not mine. Just don;t piss down my back and tell me it's raining. I don't cotton on to such bullshit.

Read this: Try to learn something from someone smarter than any three of us lumped together.

http://parapolitics.info/category/fintan-dunne/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

Your belief that 19 Monkeys with knives hi-jacked 4 planes is all the proof anyone needs as to your level of critical thinking and to what degree you bury your Hillbilly head in the sand. That's your problem, not mine.

There you go again , thinking you know me.

You don't do spell either,
and there's the old, I have no more argument left. :lol:

Read this: Try to learn something from someone smarter than any three of us lumped together.

aaaaaand no, I don't need more of you're nutty conspiracies. thanks anyhoo.

Hillbilly head
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This coming from a guy who posts about all his BBQ expieriences. You are a clown cole . I love it . got a fridge on you're front porch too ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It definately was the Elvis remark. I'm convinced of it now. Dumb rube.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I rest my case, and leave you to your Cousins :lol: :lol:

Plenty more quality FAMILY TIME HERE:
http://www.poconomtnhog.com/pocono_moun ... er_025.htm

Now I've been charged with a duty ;) I'll be out a spell, but will check in " From the field "

You best behave my fellow American ;)

Love,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts