The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Most Everything Wrong with America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 am

He has never said a bad thing to me, maybe its you Cole!
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Doesn't mean anything!

Maybe it's that they have differing opinions, whereas you and he are very much on the same level when it comes to a lot of issues. Why would anyone have a reason to insult you when you agree with them?

I dare say it in lies with the fact that they disagree about almost everything personally.. But hey. It may just exclusively be Cole, but I doubt it.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Is that why you think its OK to call me a prick, for expressing my opinion of the Marine shooting?
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 am

Like I said, I made it a point to try harder to get along with everyone here.

cole will never give back so, yes it is just him, he's an ass. Full of ego, it's all about him folks we just live in his world.

No matter what, I still wouldn't get personal like that. I have never , and will never bring family members into an argument here, that to me just shows you how little class the ass has.

So for the rest of you, I look forward to our debates, as for cole go f yourself and you're ego!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 am

greeney2 wrote:Is that why you think its OK to call me a prick, for calling you a liar?

Edited for realism.

Edit: Ok, I edited it for realism, kind of thought that was implied but apparently it wasn't as obvious as I thought it would be.

BloodStone-
I agree he's got an ego.
And in my personal opinion, personal attacks suck. Good job on shrugging it off though.
Last edited by Tairaa on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

edited by altering what I actually said, isn;t telling the truth is it?
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 am

I never said that you said that, I said that I edited it.
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:57 pm

I never said that you said that, I said that I edited it.

Look again! I believe it says "greeney2 wrote:" in the grey box above the quote!
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Oh.. Ok... That'd be because I clicked quote. My bad. :roll:
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:26 am

Personally one major, and so obvious aspect of EVERY FORUM is people laying in wait to be Politically correct, and twist words into something other than what they were intended to mean. It is on Topic because it's a major part of " EVERYTHING WRONG WITH AMERICA " Sad but true. What makes it difficult is that some people are not capable of honest debate, they just get their kicks out of toeing the fictitious line in the sand. Do gooders complex if you will, only they're play acting.

I can't imagine not calling 9-11, or doing something more direct in the initial context of this thread, but hey, that's just me and maybe a direct result of my upbringing.

Take yesterday for instance: I took the Family to a local water park, the heat index was 108, saying that it was hot didn't do it justice. My little ones survived it because I forced water on them every 30 minutes, my wife was heat struck in a sense. Near days end 4 black youth were strolling down the 120 degree blacktop, ALL IN DOUBLE BAGGY GYM TRUNKS pulled down to their freaking ankles. One brother tossed his towel over his shoulder, ( THE OTHERS HAD THEIRS ON THEIR HEADS ) trying to stay cool, and the guys cash flew out and onto the blacktop. Completely unaware they kept on strolling so I whistled, they were 30 yards away or so, and shouted " hey Bro, your cash " and pointed to it laying on the ground. Two twenties, a 10 and some singles. They didn't see me or acknowledge, several people just walked on by with little interest in picking it up and giving it to the guy. So I whistle again very loud " HEY BRO YOUR CASH " " YOU DROPPED YOUR STASH " :lol: :lol: They stop dead turned and saw it laying 20 yards back, they start laughing and acting like some would suspect.

The guy strolls back to retrieve his money and NEVER EVEN looks my way, NEVER says a word, NO THANKS, NO DUDE no nothing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again dead on topic and a small part of the big picture which is " Most everything WRONG with America "

Now who among us will be the first to turn this into a black thing!~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the Countries largest and most successful water parks. They can host well over 100,000 people comfortably~~there was at least 80-k there yesterday. Roughly 100 people or so saw the above unfold~~EXACTLY ONE person opened their mouth. Just one!

In short all it proves is that MOST PEOPLE don't give a rats ass about anything that doesn't directly affect them. Unless of course they wanna spin words but that deserves it' sown thread.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts