The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Most Everything Wrong with America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: Tell me, if you'd hide in a broom closet over a random thug with a pea-shooter WTF you gonna do when you're faced with the above situation? Oh yeah~~~I'm all ears, and yes there will more than likely in the not too distant future be a situation that arises that will test both sides of the above photo. Protester vc Cop or Demonstrator vs Cop~~~or Revolutionary vs Cop, JUST TAKE YOUR PIC, label as you wish.

Uh, keep protesting? They won't do anything unless someone in YOUR group does something first. Like throw a rock, or a bottle, or get completely out of hand to the point that they indanger innocents around them.

Like they almost ALWAYS do. :roll:

That gear isn't cheap ( I KNOW from a personal point of view ) ;) It comes for FEDERAL GRANT MONEY~~The idea is to keep those who question, or VOICE AN OPINION, in check. Most Cops are followers, they do what they are told so it's easy for the Feds to control the masses through fear. The sad thing is that they are PLAYING WITH FIRE. It's only a matter of time before someone gets burned, and burned badly.

You under estimate just how much it takes before a person says enough is enough. If a small amount of cops realize the side they're on is wrong, the rest will grow the cahones it takes to go with them.

I was gun shopping this past week-end. There was a guy on a cell talking to a friend about needing a Revolution, going to Washington and saying enough is a enough. Right here smack dab in the Heart of America. :lol: :lol: Imagine that! Don't be naive where the above is concerned.

Such is the reason why our country still rocks. We can openly talk about it all we want and not have to worry about getting taken out back in the dead of night and shot by men in black suits.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Uhm... Well if I was unarmed and someone just shot someone with a "pea shooter" I can honestly say I probably would not iminently become involved, for obvious reasons.

However, if for some reason I had a handgun myself I think that I'd be able to muster the courage to shoot him while he wasn't looking.

I've thought of this sort of scenario many a time. I honestly don't think I'd voluntarily draw a weapon and fire it at someone if they were pointing the gun at me, I think that I would try and subtly distract them, make them look in another direction just for a second, and then draw. While they're not looking in my direction.

Simple reason being inevitably someone will be able to pull a trigger faster then I can draw, safety off, aim, and pull the trigger. Sound logic to me.

I would however do everything I could to try and keep the guy alive. With a gunshot wound to the neck there is often nothing you can do... But I'd still try.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 am

Cmon guys , you know cole is the only one man enough to stand up to thugs.

Stop lying about how you would get involved. According to cole we are to weak minded to try anything, so go back in the closet till cole tells us to come out. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friggan rube

See, SRO agrees with the way I would handle it.

winger knows what's what as well. Thanks for looking over us cole, we wouldn't know what to do without you. :oops:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 am

BloodStone wrote:Cmon guys , you know cole is the only one man enough to stand up to thugs.

Stop lying about how you would get involved. According to cole we are to weak minded to try anything, so go back in the closet till cole tells us to come out. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friggan rube

See, SRO agrees with the way I would handle it.

winger knows what's what as well. Thanks for looking over us cole, we wouldn't know what to do without you. :oops:

BloodStone...

You sound like you're begging me to solve the riddle. Maybe I already have my friend. Why does it bother you so that I can walk the walk? Maybe that's why your wife left you, you worry way too much about other people. Try sweeping your own back porch for once, you'll find peace in keeping things tidy.

Surely not everyone here is a teenager, why so many act like one is beyond me. I stated/state facts when it comes to human nature. Seen it far too many times. And that my friend is the real reason NOBODY DID MUCH TO HELP THE GUY WHO WAS CAPPED BY THE THUG/PUNK/KID.

Here's possibly another reason as well!

McMenacing? Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's

Sources familiar with the case, and the fast food worker's account of what happened, say two off-duty Denver police officers placed an order from their car in the early morning hours of May 21. But once at the drive through window, the employee said the men became agitated and angry at how long their food was taking. The men thought they were being ignored, according to contacts familiar with the worker's account. The male clerk then said one of the officer's flashed his police badge and pointed a pistol through the drive through window in a threatening manner, before driving off without paying.

http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/denv ... 49330.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:01 am

Uh, keep protesting? They won't do anything unless someone in YOUR group does something first. Like throw a rock, or a bottle, or get completely out of hand to the point that they indanger innocents around them.

Like they almost ALWAYS do. :roll:

Not talking about something deemed to be a protest, where people get drunk and throw rocks or bottles. I had something other in mind.

Look to Iran and compare that to 2000 when Gore got robbed in Florida and in Ohio. The people sat on their ASS and did nothing. Why? Simple~~~just like the hot air that gets pissed out on these boards~~ALL TALK and further at the core ~~THE MAJORITY DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

I guess that was my point, sorry for the confusion. I won't take the word YOUR literally, but hey that word may very well fit one day, and if it does then I'll wear it with honor! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am

Maybe that's why your wife left you,

Getting a little personal now aren't ya rube? I don't go after you're family don't go after mine. Got it ?

Goes to show you who the coward really is.... :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am

Stoner for the last freaking time:

If I didn't enjoy pissing on you so much in out little tiffs, it would only mean that I don't like you, and that's simply NOT the case.

I like you just fine, and you can have your opinion on anything you wish, that's your right afforded to you by those who came before us. I'll never lose site of that.

But calling someone who you have never met, a Loon, simply because you feel a need to fit in, or have issues, doesn't bode well for that facade you portray. If you were who you claim you are then you'd not call people you've never met a NUT-JOB within 5 minutes of their initial post. ;)

Just my two cents worth!

And NO, I don't have anything on my front porch. The back porch is another subject :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Look to Iran and compare that to 2000 when Gore got robbed in Florida and in Ohio. The people sat on their ASS and did nothing. Why? Simple~~~just like the hot air that gets pissed out on these boards~~ALL TALK and further at the core ~~THE MAJORITY DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS

I'll bet ya if McCain won the '08 election there would be riots in the streets left and right from people who felt "robbed".

You want to know why people didn't rise up on 2000? Because they didn't want a democrat. They were pissed at Clinton, and they wanted anyone who just wasn't a democrat.

JUST LIKE NOW, when people were SO angry at Bush, that the people wanted anything BUT a republican.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 pm

You sound like you're begging me to solve the riddle. Maybe I already have my friend.
Why does it bother you so that I can walk the walk
? Maybe that's why your wife left you, you worry way too much about other people.

The only walk we know you walk, are the ones you bullshit about. I guess hitting below the belt is some of that walk you call honor? You really proove you are more full of crap, with every statement you make like this wife comment. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 am

:lol: :lol: You can a judge a man by the company he keeps! Remember when he said " Cole if you died tomorrow it wouldn't bother me one bit " Ring any bells there Greeney?

I stayed awake all night upset about that :roll: :lol: He even had a post BRAGGING about how his divorced cost him this that and the other~~WHO CARES? He's the only one that that has ever happened to RIGHT~~

You read the personal attacks this clown tacks up all the time, maybe you have a bias :o :o

Hitting below the belt: That's why they make CUPS Greeney! Surely an " ONLY WHEN WARRANTED " Event is something you can grasp.

Here Greeney: Maybe this will cheer you up a bit! Clever spot here and very very " BELOW THE BELT " to you mooners!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFvIN2Glg0

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts