The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Phoenix Crop Circle

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby cormac » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 am

i like crop circles ... i think some are fakes, ie, done by a group of merry pranksters, but regardless of whether they are extraterrestrial in origin, i like to look at them ... sorry for the farmers whose crops get trampled during and after but they are very interesting ...

btw has anyone ever been inside one? walked around in them? i hear some people have some profound physical reactions and feelings while standing in them? just wondered if anyone around here had ever been in one and felt anything or reacted in any way :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

Never been in one. But is there ever any evidence of foot prints or something left behind from the pranksters?
SneakyPete

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:23 am

Nice article there codeblack...

Its what we all think,but ive gotta say still,how the hell are these things forming...You gotta just keep questioning their appearances...UFOs ?
I often wondered something ridiculous not long back , could they be created by a super secret civilization living he on earth..Sounds kind of too wacko to be true..as wacko as crop circles themselves..There is probably only one thing obvious about them and taht is its like reading a picture book when they pop up,or down whatever the case.
chiselray

Postby Paleo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 am

CodeBlack wrote:Phoenix Crop Circle Predicts End of World?
Nice design, very intricate. Bored unemployed Brits or Mayan ET?

I can totally see the 2012 influence in the crop circle design. I believe the crop circle to be authentic upon first glance. The lines seem just too perfect, the grasses, being as tall as they are, should have had SOME trampling if there were people with tools and machines around. Plus, no one saw anything and it's not an entirely deserted part of Pheonix, I don't think, where this was done! Do you know if any of the "signs" SCIENTIFICALLY were there that this was a genuine crop circle and not any kind of a hoax?!? Were there dead insects around with no clear cause of reason for their deaths?!? Were the branches BENT or broken?!? Was the soil hydro-phobic?!? Was there any kind of crystallization going on?? And what about the isotopes that they find on TRUE crop circles, I forget the name now, but I have it in my Crop Circles book upstairs... I'll go find the name later and get back to you on it.

Secondly, the design itself! Beautiful and magnanimous in shape and context, the Eagle or bird most likely having some sort of a mythic or magickal quality or context to it. Then there's the shapes themselves... Did you notice that towards the middle is a circle and that it's inside a bigger circle, and then you've got the third circle at the top with three other circles sort of circling IT?? Seems to me like Planetary rotations around a Sun or star! But, moreso, I get the impression that it's referring to a Planetary ALIGNMENT! Such as the astronomical event which is taking place in 2012 which we haven't seen for hundreds of thousands of years! ...The day when the Earth and the Sun are going to align with the EXACT CENTER of the Milky Way galaxy, which you can, again, sort of SEE depicted in the crop circle design. If this IS a crop circle designed to forewarn people of 2012... to me, it seems like a POSITIVE sign, rather than a Negative one. The Eagle mythologically has always been a sign of Positiveness. Not negative. Perhaps the optimists on 2012 are right?!? Personally, the Mayan calendar fact makes me worry the most tho. The Mayans, who supposedly received word from the gods that they would return one day, and who were OBSESSIVELY PERFECT Time keepers and astronomers... not even THEY could see a date past Dec. 21/22, 2012. Could that be the day the "the gods" who came down from the heavens to teach man, could that be the day they plan on returning??! And are all these signs and increased UFO sightings a sign of what is to come??!

Perhaps these answers and more are waiting for us to decode inside of this crop circle, and others like it.
Paleo

Postby Paleo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 am

chiselray wrote:Nice article there codeblack...

Its what we all think,but ive gotta say still,how the hell are these things forming...You gotta just keep questioning their appearances...UFOs ?
I often wondered something ridiculous not long back , could they be created by a super secret civilization living he on earth..Sounds kind of too wacko to be true..as wacko as crop circles themselves..There is probably only one thing obvious about them and taht is its like reading a picture book when they pop up,or down whatever the case.

Did you hear/know that Australian officials are blaming crop circles on Kangaroos?!? Yea! SERIOUSLY!! They're saying that the Kangaroo's eat the many poppy plants that grow in the area, get all high on opium, and they hop around in circles creating crop circles! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY EVEN CONSIDER THAT?!?, LET ALONE USE IT AS AN EXPLAINATION?!?! As if we're THAT stupid to believe that these geometrically perfect and precise measurements are miraculously and spontaneously attributed to random hopping by stoned kangaroo's!! It's embarrassing really.
Paleo

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Wasted Roo Crop Circles. Nice to know we aren't the only people with a kookie government. :lol:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby chiselray » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 pm

kangaroos huh..RIGHT 1`

now everyone listen to my new theory ..

These images are created by a craft above the surface ..
Lets look at how an ordinary printer works.It touches a solid to release a pixel.Now if a craft were to use a magnetic high density gravity pulse to create an impression it could arrange a print as it were while traveling across the given ground area..The easiest way to compress without touching something is to create a great gravity force towards the target..basically stamp it..I think ive solved it ! :geek:
chiselray

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

For those crop circles created by alien craft you just might. The question is how many crop circles are alien? I'm betting its a pretty small number. Aliens would have better things to do than create crop circles (the ones with intricate patterns). The crop circles that are just simple patches may be.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm

In Columbia they have the same problem but in their case its coke freak Chupacabras.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 am

heard lastnight on a talk show that possible it is our own planet sending us messages. Im not sure about that tho
SneakyPete

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts