The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cat Killer in Florida Arrested.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am

We all bellyache everytime a mass murder occurs, nobody saw any "warning signs". If this isn't finding the warning signs for the future of this kid, I don't know what is.

something like this maybe? Three youths stamp fawn to death:

A dog walker has spoken of the horror of witnessing three youths stamp a new born deer to death in a park in Dorset.

Keith Arthurs was walking his dog in Upton Country Park, near Poole, when he saw three teenage boys wearing hoods attack the fawn on Wednesday night.

He did not intervene for fear of being injured. The RSPCA collected the body and took it to Lynwood Vets in Wareham.

Police are appealing for the public's help in finding the boys. Mr Arthurs said: "I was disgusted and horrified."

He added: "One of them hit the fawn across his head.

"Then they dropped it on the floor and they all took turns stamping on it.

"It [went] on for a few minutes."

The area is popular with walkers and cyclists.

Pc John Snellin, wildlife officer for Dorset Police, said: "Twenty-three years I have been in the force and I don't think, in all honesty, I have seen anything quite as barbaric and horrendous as this.

"It worries me what these youngsters might go on to do."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8096176.stm

Some kids are just messed up. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am

No offence but when you always talk about all of humanity being killed off, is that a warning sign, or freedom of speech?

It´s a result of people like this guy, so actually neither of them...
The more I hear or see these things the angrier and hostile I get on people besides the common stupidity most seem to suffer from :roll:
I like certain people though.
So...yeah...
I´m just really pissed off...like I can´t really understand why humans are like this...specially...since they have a gift that probably no other species onthis planet have...
I mean I understand why humans are like they are but at the same time not...
But whatever... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 am

The poor bastard has probably had a rough break from life,or not..but,thats how it starts..

Yes... That's more hten likely exactly the case. And I would. I'd have to know more about the kid before I'd personally sentence him to hang.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:09 am

Tairaa wrote:
The poor bastard has probably had a rough break from life,or not..but,thats how it starts..

Yes... That's more hten likely exactly the case. And I would. I'd have to know more about the kid before I'd personally sentence him to hang.

Even I wouldn't send him to hang for this for god sake. :roll:

8/12 years (really) hard labor will do it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:20 am

He is a Jew.

Such behaviour is far from uncommon within his tribe.

This is an expected result of the Talmudic indoctrination that Jew children are made to follow.

He'll get off lightly because of his tribe's power and then after he is tired of torturing and dismembering cats he'll move on to torturing and dismembering people.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 am

mael wrote:He is a Jew.

Back to normal then. :roll:

I doesn't matter if he was a jew/bible basher/moon man or anything like that mael, he did it end of. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 am

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:He is a Jew.

Back to normal then. :roll:

I doesn't matter if he was a jew/bible basher/moon man or anything like that mael, he did it end of. :roll:

It matters to me.

I know you are blinded with PC and what I wrote was wasted on you.

I wrote it for people who know what these people are really like or for those who are waking up from PC-enforced slumber.

If it were you, you'd get 24/7 publicity and the book thrown at you. This creature (the Jewboy) will get a slap on the wrist for the benefit of brainwashed TV watchers like you and a pat on the back from his tribesmen.

See ... It isn't against Talmudic law to torture or dismember a cat. And it isn't against his law to do the same to a human providing the human he tortures and dismembers isn't from the tribe.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 am

mael wrote:It matters to me.

I know you are blinded with PC and what I wrote was wasted on you.

I wrote it for people who know what these people are really like or for those who are waking up from PC-enforced slumber.

What you wasted on most people. You’re just so extreme it amazing. If anything goes wrong in the world it’s the Jews or the blacks. :roll:

No white man can do anything wrong by himself with out the Jews or the blacks being involved in one way or another. :roll:

Edit: Forgot to add Bi women as well, you don't seem to like them at all. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 am

It is you who Are getting hysterical, not I.

I merely mentioned the additional information of his background and ethnicity as I believe it has a bearing on the issue.

You’re just so extreme it amazing. If anything goes wrong in the world it’s the Jews or the blacks.

* In your blinkered view.

No white man can do anything wrong by himself with out the Jews or the blacks being involved in one way or another.

* From your myopic perspective.

Edit: Forgot to add Bi women as well, you don't seem to like them at all.

* What anything 'seems' to you is not necessarily what is actually true. This last statement of yours is an example of the aforementioned. ie I have nothing against bi women per se.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 am

Ultimately I think that ideally he should be held captive and make him endure councilling and if he's ever deemed mentally fit to be in the outside world, release, and otherwise kept. I think that's the way it should be.

Why should that concept be any different for anyone in trouble with the law? Isn't that the root of most crimes, it begins with some mental deficiency? Chislray makes an interresting comment, that we are supose to believe Gays are born into being Gay, so why should we think any different about this kid or serial killers, they are born into it, so therefore its normal??? The logic is not consistant--abnormal behavior probably can be born into, but more likly it is a learned process.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts