The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

First to Say Idiot in Chief.....

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Sucks a lot and will get us in more trouble than he's worth.

More to come later. If you voted for Dear Reader hold your breath long time.
What?
Jaack

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_war_costs

Hmmmmm. Where are all those fine anti-war folks from the Bush years? I guess they all crawled back under their rock. Is anyone gonna camp out near Obama's house? Is the news media gonna cover every nitwit who hates Obama, 24-hours a day? No? Is Michael Moore gonna make a movie? Is John Stewart gonna bash Obama EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN DAY on his show! Is David Letterman gonna give us his oh so savvy analysis of Obama's war policy. If Obama hires a black woman to be Secretary of State, are the libs gonna start making racist cartoons about her?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:21 pm

CodeBlack wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_war_costs

Hmmmmm. Where are all those fine anti-war folks from the Bush years? I guess they all crawled back under their rock. Is anyone gonna camp out near Obama's house? Is the news media gonna cover every nitwit who hates Obama, 24-hours a day? No? Is Michael Moore gonna make a movie? Is John Stewart gonna bash Obama EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN DAY on his show! Is David Letterman gonna give us his oh so savvy analysis of Obama's war policy. If Obama hires a black woman to be Secretary of State, are the libs gonna start making racist cartoons about her?

I'm anti-war. I don't like Obama, not even from the beginning.

What exactly is your point?

I believe in Thomas Paine and our founding fathers. I believe in the First Amendment, which is taken away by the new version of VISTA/Volunteers of America crap. Just wait until it becomes mandatory. They're looking into that part. And, god forbid you have a child that is a youth group leader, that would be a crime while working for this "voluntary" program.

I believe in the Second Amendment. Rahm Emanuel helped legislate more laws against honest hard working Americans legally owning guns during the Clinton administration. They're going to use the Mexican drug issue and the recent shooters to manipulate the stupid Americans into more gun laws. The thing is, we have laws, but the criminals don't follow them. Don't make honest people have to break the illegitimate law to protect the CONSTITUTION.

I believe in the Fourth Amendment, which was recently taken away by the "supreme" court.

I believe the "patriot" Act is unconstitutional. It came in during the Bush administration and is being used and enhanced by the Obama administration.

I believe that laws like Posse Comitatus should be upheld by states, unlike Alabama who employed the Northern Command (which includes Canadian military).

What exactly is your point about "anti-war" folk? Ah...never mind. You're just trying to play the divide game with the rules you've been instructed to believe. The truth is that we're all Americans and the media is nothing but propaganda. There is no left, there is no right.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm

..votes don't free people...neither did Christ...that's a real kool guru ya got there. What a maroon.
screamzero

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Do you actually make enough money to be up this late? C'mon, I want a job to spread lies and disinformation too...I can be bought and sold too. I can be a good slave too. :)

But seriously, Menkin was funny. He covered the Scopes trial. You should read him some day.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 am

I didn´t bash bushy the minute he steped into office because I didn´t really know who it was back then...
I guess I started bashing him after the 11/9 thingy...
So maybe I`ll wait 1 year and see whether I should bash Obamy or not :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 am

I would also like to know what happened to all the outcry about all the inflated civilian deaths occuring in Iraq and Afghanastan? What happend to all the reports of how we are killing civilians everyday?

This Administration is the biggest joke I have ever witnessed

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:24 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I didn´t bash bushy the minute he steped into office because I didn´t really know who it was back then...
I guess I started bashing him after the 11/9 thingy...
So maybe I`ll wait 1 year and see whether I should bash Obamy or not :twisted:

Very very good post there Samus. Learning about 9-11 opened a lot of eyes!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 am

BloodStone wrote:I would also like to know what happened to all the outcry about all the inflated civilian deaths occuring in Iraq and Afghanastan? What happend to all the reports of how we are killing civilians everyday?

This Administration is the biggest joke I have ever witnessed

BloodStone...

Simply amazing kind of like that little Dutch boy with his finger in that Dyke.

This administration has had more sh*t dropped on it's doorstep than any other in history. Worse than he who followed Tricky Dick and Carter combined.

Frankly I'm put off by the act as it's gotten so bloody old. The people who sit around and whack off to the likes of the Clowns on Fox News thinking that they speak to the good of the nation are indeed " DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND "

I bet this makes your skin crawl, especially if your act is just a facade!

Have a nice day~~~~~~~~relax it's Masters week!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 am

This administration has had more sh*t dropped on it's doorstep than any other in history. Worse than he who followed Tricky Dick and Carter combined.

Boo friggan Hoo, If he couldn't handle it, he shouldn't have run for President. He knew what was going on way before he decided to run for appeaser in chief.

I also noticed the Iraq suprise visit had more women and minorities in the pictures. Do you think he would allow the soldiers who oppose him in the picture ? I saw plenty of other photos where the soldiers didn't look too thrilled of having this traitor in their midst. Specially after the whole election putting them down, and telling everyone how they terrorize innocent civilians.

I would hate to be a soldier stuck with this trader as my boss. I also see there are quite a few of these soldiers now questioning Obummers' status as an American citizen. This issue is going to start a upheaval pretty soon. How do you ask a soldier to die for you ,when you yourself can't even prove you are an American?

keep sucking on you're masters member cole, maybe next time he goes down on the king you can hold his shaft.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts