The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Perfect Fathers Day Gift

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

You Made Me Swallow the Blue Pill

PALAST, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO KISS YOU OR CURSE YOU.
You have made me swallow the blue pill and there is no going back. Your amazing, mind-blowing, literate and disturbingly funny account of what has happened to this country has left me dizzy. I am grateful for the knowledge and understanding. But I am crushed by the sheer weight of it all. Now having a greater understanding, I must begin to find ways to help it recover - if it can. Thanks for f#@king up my life.

With respect and gratitude,
Jason Alexander
(a.k.a. George of Seinfeld)

For Father's Day, crush YOUR dad with the sheer weight of mind-blowing, disturbingly funny SIGNED FILMS AND BOOKS by Greg Palast.

Make a donation Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, and we'll have them in the mail to you, first class/priority, within 24 hours, so they're in your hand for Dad's Day.

A $40 minimum donation gets you the new DVD, sponsored by Air America Media, "PALAST INVESTIGATES: From 8-Mile to the Amazon."

A $100 donation gets you the DVD, Palast Investigates, PLUS the NY Times bestseller, Armed Madhouse, SIGNED, in hardbound ($75 for paperback).

Or, better yet, CRUSH YOUR DAD WITH THE WEIGHT OF IT ALL ... For $200,get him the book signed plus all 5 Palast DVDs- the whole kaboodle of BBC and Democracy Now! investigations PLUS the comic book, Steal Back Your Vote, by Palast, Bobby Kennedy and gonzo graphic artists.

And George ... the first step to recovery is a tax deductible donation to the Palast Investigative Fund.

We're making a special plea this week so we can provide airfare to Afghanistan for our berserker cameraman, Rick Rowley. He promises, as always, to get into all the wrong places. Rick's crazy enough to do it again; we're crazy enough to send him. There's no other way to create mind-blowing, literate reports.

Thanks, Jason. And thanks to you, our donors and supporters, who've made it possible for us to commit disturbing journalism and f#@king up George's life.

The Palast Investigative Fund is a 501c3 not-for-profit non-partisan educational foundation.

Say hi to your dad for me! - Greg

www.GregPalast.com
MonarchSmile

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts