The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Friend sent me this petition link

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 am

please sign for the support of the people of Iran (its an international support petition)

http://www.gopetition.com/online/28554/sign.html
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Political spam!
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

im sorry ....im confused by that statement. Please explain
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

IMHO it is spam requesting you to give personal information, and email address on a message board that uses anonymous names, for a political reasons. I don't think its proper but if John has no problem with it, its his call.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 pm

i have been filling out petitions for years now just like this one and have not had one incident. So i am still confused what u mean. I am just putting it here for helpful reasons. I am not putting a gun to someones head and saying sign it. I would never ever post anything harmful to this place. I like the board very much. It is Johns call so....i am sure he wouldnt hesitate to let me know if i was committing a harmful act to his forum.

But i assure you its safe :)
pandasex

Postby mael » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 pm

I wouldn't sign it because I think the Iranians are able to make their own minds out on who should lead them.

ie. the last thing they need is hypocritical foreigners meddling in their affairs.

One should ensure one's own sand-pit is in order before offering to fix someone else's sand-pit up.

And do you seriously believe the US is in a position of moral superiority when it comes to fairness in politics?
mael

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:47 am

mael wrote:I wouldn't sign it because I think the Iranians are able to make their own minds out on who should lead them.

ie. the last thing they need is hypocritical foreigners meddling in their affairs.

One should ensure one's own sand-pit is in order before offering to fix someone else's sand-pit up.

And do you seriously believe the US is in a position of moral superiority when it comes to fairness in politics?

The last statement .....no i dont :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a petition not a death warrant ...but thanks for stopping by :P
pandasex

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts