The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani quits

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

What was it the USA did to them anyway? In the first place I mean, WTF did you do? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Hard to make much of a comparison between a dying out and antiquated groups of jerks in the south, and a similar scenes that has come from nearly every terror sponsoring middle eastern country, who hates America,

Because there are fewer of them?

I'm afraid that a couple of people here have a severely limited understanding of human psychology..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby jwebb » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 am

Well, now people are killing themselves and STLL rioting, families have sons, daugters, fathers, mothers, cousins, uncles, aunts, disaperaing , not coming home. It went from 7 people dead to 100's of people dead and beatened to death and commiting suicide.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a class picture you got there jwebb. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 pm

i wouldnt waste your breath jweeb

my condolences to the faithful protesters......

safety to the people
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby pandasex » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 pm

to greeney

there are people all over the planet (including europe) who Hate Americans I dont see u bad mouthing them too

Most people internationally find us to be ignorant fat a holes

and if u look around long enough u see that to be mostly true
pandasex

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:47 pm

pandasex wrote:to greeney

there are people all over the planet (including europe) who Hate Americans I dont see u bad mouthing them too

and if u look around long enough u see that to be mostly true

Of course if you focus on what specific thing you're going to find a lot of it. :roll:

There's just as many open-minded, somewhat intelligent people around as there are ignorant prasts.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby pandasex » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm

[quote="Wing-Zero"][quote="pandasex"]to greeney

and if u look around long enough u see that to be mostly true[/quote]

Of course if you focus on what specific thing you're going to find a lot of it. :roll:

There's just as many open-minded, somewhat intelligent people around as there are ignorant prasts.[/quote]

I think its not even at all the ratio of somewhat intelligent people and the ignorant.

but maybe i should move :lol:
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm

I havn't seen a single american dancing in the streets this week during those demonstrations and saying they hate Iran, Panda. Or cheering when they see the violence. I havn't even herd the KKK you mentioned say a thing either. These people all cheered when the WTC fell and 3000 people died.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 pm

These people

And by "these people" you mean the few that you saw on your media, who are obviously associated with groups who are probably violent like the Taliban and Al Quada etc and as such are pleased when things like this happen to you.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts