The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

WTF? Nutty Neocons WANT Ahmadinejad To Win In Iran Election

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby starman » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm

As Iranians go to the polls to elect a president, American neoconservatives are openly rooting not for moderate reform candidate and former prime minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi but for anti-U.S. hardliner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. This is an obvious sign both of the neocons’ preference for conflict over peace between the U.S. and Iran and of the generally bankrupt state of conservatism in America, reduced now to banking on failure for the Obama administration.

Should the reformist Mousavi win the Iranian election and become president, it would likely signal a new and more positive direction for U.S.-Iranian relations as well as providing support for the “Obama Doctrine” of engagement with Iran and other adversaries. Such a development would at the same time undercut the neocon attitude of hostility and suspicion toward Iran, as well as undercutting the right-wing Israeli government’s aggressive stance toward Iran. Indeed it is likely that right-wingers in Israel as well as America see nothing good for themselves in any warming of relations between the U.S. and Iran.
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 pm

The other guys Nuclear adgenda is even more worrysome than this ones.
greeney2

Postby screamzero » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 am

MSLSD is a notorious Liberal Media idiot. This "reporter" pukes this Pipes noise laced w/ her obviously slanted agenda using inflammatory wording: I.E. "neo-con", The libs fava yap term of pigeon holing the right and its conservative individuals as tarnished and mindless using "neo-con"; the derivative, quasi-insulate term that first referred liberals that have wisely {my opinion & agenda...bitch} realized conservatism is a smart tact in politics as well as in finance, clips only a portion of Pipes original attitude towards a tact observation.

Who'd figure that election would be rigged? Duh-uh - predetermined by the Eyes-as-Hola Kookmeanie no matter what the Iranian people voted...and it appears Pipes had a tactical point to make with his comment as opposed to the short, witless, stumped innuendo suggested by the {bitch} reportess and her small minded agenda...a point beyond MSLSD's fanatic desire to slash plastic blades at conservationism instead of truly pinning idiot right winger racists and political Neanderthals to the board by their scrotums. In short the {bitch} spoke out of context and out of subject phase into and from a personal agenda. The leftist's most common and lame tact. Their finest fault.

Read the matter in context and know well MSLSD is an idiot's news mockery:

Ahmadinejad remains the lunatic face of Iran to the world, making it difficult to argue that the mullahs' regime is mellowing and its possession of nuclear weapons poses no threat. Had Mousavi won, policy would have remained roughly the same because, as one Iranian insider puts it, "the government of Iran executes foreign policy decisions made by Iran's supreme leader," yet the regime would have appeared much less threatening.

Ahmadinejad symbolizes the rejection of Barack Obama's overtures to Iran and, as such, his selection represents a slap in the face of the American president's pro-Islamist policies.

Ahmadinejad remains in charge of the Iranian economy, which he is progressively wrecking, thereby reducing the country's capabilities to make mischief abroad.

Ahmadinejad also determines the social mores, which he has tightened to the point of rebellion, assuring that his subject population grows more alienated from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Supporters of the opposition candidates have not accepted the results, leading to riots in Tehran. In the description of the Los Angeles Times, "Searing smoke and the smell of burning trash bins and tear gas filled the night sky. Protesters poured into key squares around the capital, burning tires, erecting banners and hurling stones at riot police on motorcycles, who responded with truncheons."

Yesterday's sham election may be a turning point, the moment when the much-suffering population found its collective voice against the regime. It bears noting in this regard that the Iranian population in 1978-79 mounted what was perhaps the largest-scale rebellion ever against a government. It could do so again.

Then the mystery: Why did Khamene'i select Ahmadinejad to "win" the election? Why did he not chose a president-puppet who would present a smile to the world, including Obama, handle the economy competently, not rile the population, and whose selection would not inspire riots that might destabilize the regime? Has Khamene'i fallen under the spell of Ahmadinejad or does he have some clever ploy up his sleeve? Whatever the answer is, it baffles me. Put differently, the West makes plenty of mistakes, so it's a relief to learn that its enemy sometimes does likewise. (June 13, 2009)

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2009/06 ... #continued
screamzero

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:39 am

Make sure you get it straight. The term "neocon" is reserved for Jews, not conservatives. This is how they hide their anti-Semitism. They can't say "Jew". Notice how that post had no substance to back up the author's claims. Just proclamations from the quantum soup. C'mon Starman, you can do better. I know its hard to make up crap without Bush around to blame.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby screamzero » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 pm

ah-ha. hee-hee....
screamzero

Postby jwebb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 pm

i wish i knew what neocons were.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 pm

jwebb wrote:i wish i knew what neocons were.

Just another name the children call each other.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

Yep. I think it's short for neoconservative? But I read someone say that conservatives aren't Neocons, republicans are or something... Just a name I recon.

BTW, is the word I'm trying to spell spelled the same was as recon? (short for reconnaissance ) Or is it rekon? Or something else.

Reckon? Yeah I think that's right actually.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby starman » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 am

jwebb wrote:i wish i knew what neocons were.

A neoconservative actually means a new kind of conservative. The meaning changes as the political landscape changes. Some nutjobs call it a code word for Jews(paranoia strikes deep). In the present political arena, it is often used by loony liberals like me to describe the Bush policy to democratize the world. Anyone who subscribes to this policy is a nutjob neocon. There is a technical, literary term for those who mistake the opinions and beliefs of others, the term is idiot. ;)
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

There is a term for people who think they're always right, especially when they are wrong, too. "Neocon" is a code word for Jews who are conservative. Its a fact. Just because other people started using it for other things doesn't change its original definition. The fact that so many people have different definitions for that word is a good reason to stop using it. There is a word for people who intentionally use words they know will confuse and obfuscate, "Mainstream Media".

So, wanting the human race to be free makes one a nutjob? That is very telling Starman. So you believe in slavery. Might find lots of company if this were 1860, or NBC News or CNN or...
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts