The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

WTF? Nutty Neocons WANT Ahmadinejad To Win In Iran Election

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm

There is some truth to the original post only NWO/G8 should be substituted for NEOCON. Yes the NWO wants business as usual in Iran only it looks as if the people want something else. Lets not hide under the guise of coded words during such oppression.

There's plenty of propaganda being slung ABOUT over this ELECTION BUSINESS. I scanned the MSM for some real objective coverage of this event in Iran ( IT DOESN'T EXIST ) There's a reason for this and we've seen it before.

The whole world is now watching this, that's a good thing because it MAKES FOR a NWO NIGHTMARE~~and will eventually cause them to explain why they want to do business with a real live DICTATOR RUN GOVERNMENT. Just how they are going to accomplish this given that THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EXIST will be very interesting indeed.

How they are going to spin this as an axis of evil propaganda sales job over a HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUES of unreal size and scope, is all but IMPOSSIBLE now, especially without
giving up the ghost and exposing the beast within.

Reports coming straight from independent sources within Iran say that all Telcom is shut down because if opened up within minutes 100,000 people converge on wherever the Police are staged. So it ain't gonna end ANYTIME SOON.

Guts, loads and loads of guts! Gotta respect that!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Aquarian » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:04 pm

As long as the Islamic Republic functions by sharia law, there will be no fundamental change in the lives of Iranians. Ahmadinejad has contributed to the economic poverty of millions of Iranians and has parlayed to the codes of conduct of the mullahs that really control Iran. Despite any illusory "change" Mousavi projects, homosexuals would still be hung, women would still be second-class citizens (they are denied a university education and a government job), and 70% would remain in abject poverty.

Read this article by Lila Ghobady and why she did not vote in the Iranian elections:

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/19-11
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey, good to see ya around Aquarian.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Aquarian wrote:As long as the Islamic Republic functions by sharia law, there will be no fundamental change in the lives of Iranians. Ahmadinejad has contributed to the economic poverty of millions of Iranians and has parlayed to the codes of conduct of the mullahs that really control Iran. Despite any illusory "change" Mousavi projects, homosexuals would still be hung, women would still be second-class citizens (they are denied a university education and a government job), and 70% would remain in abject poverty.

Read this article by Lila Ghobady and why she did not vote in the Iranian elections:

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/19-11

It's gone beyond that and you can see it in ALL of the watered down reports put forth by the MSM. Wanna see some serious photos and vids from people inside Iran. This is a defining moment in world history. The next few days are critical given everything that is at stake.

The only merit anyone has pushing anything that claims the resistance has been crushed relates to the fact that the peoples have no means against weapons! Nothing else, and the fact that they knew/know this and still resist is something I respect completely.

I for one hope to never have to face this but won't ever waver from conviction if I'm FORCED TO! I love this country, I love my freedoms given by those who died to make it so, BUT I LOVE MY FAMILY TEN FOLD~ In essence that is probably the driving force behind the current events in Iran~~The people have simply had enough~! A life lost is one thing, a live given for another something totally different. ;)

Cole

PS. I think I'll contact this woman. If she's smart enough to use the word Puppet, then she's smart enough to know the rest!
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Speaking of Sharia law, its coming to the US. Actually its already here. You heard about all those banks the GOV is taking over? Well guess what? Many of them are run by Moslems who financially support Sharia-ists. Yep, in fact there is a constitutional lawsuit against Uncle Sam for this very thing, separation of church and state. They are buying their way into to the US, they know they have a sympathetic president. I thought libs didn't like religion! All that whining about Bush being an evangelical, now their guy is a Moslem fundamentalist supporting sharia law! JTFC! :shock:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Aquarian » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 am

Can you please provide some support to your statements, CodeBlack?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:49 am

Can you please provide some support to your statements, CodeBlack?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just sowing seeds. Surely you can see it, I mean you asked the obvious question did you not? I passed on the reply since the hidden agenda isn't so hidden ;)

best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby starbrite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:14 pm

The election sham in Iran has galvanized the opposition there, but the result could well be counter to any freedom being gained or ,moderation in their stance globally.The backlash will be well supplied with identities and photos of anyone who hit the streets....
The political moderate Mousavi, will be jailed with his supporters before he gets too far...
The iranis are certainly sophisticated perhaps beyond the reach of an ayatollas grip both intellectually and spiritually.for the long run.
but in the near term the repression will be merciless and it may spell a very harsh turn in the rule of the mullas.
The neuclear ambition of the goverment will not waver in its attempt at creating the islamic bomb....no matter who is president.
starbrite
starbrite

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Aquarian wrote:Can you please provide some support to your statements, CodeBlack?

I missed this somehow. So I will address it now. The information came initially from talk radio and they had valid and substantial sources, plus I believe it was also in Forbes magazine. You can't get more substantial than that. It is not in doubt that the government has taken over these banks. It is also not in doubt that these companies were supporting Shara-ists around the globe with money. It is also not in doubt that the bank management involved are still at these companies, now owned by Uncle Sam.

Given BO's stance on Muslems, dictators and thugs around the world its a very short walk to BO intentionally taking over these banks to protect them from the economic downturn and protect their evil behavior. He is in full support of it. BO supports Chavez. BO supports Castro. BO supports Ahmadinejad. BO supports Putin. BO supports Hamas. If Saddam were still here he'd be supporting him too. And BO's cohorts in crime, the democrats, are still trying to figure out how to lose the Cold War, Vietnam and WW-II.

Man, some people REALLY need to wake up. Understand what you are dealing with here, a dictator.

Nice Aquarian, now you're quoting Karl Marx. There's only one problem with that quote. Karl forgot that the technology created by capitalism allows the laborer to live a much better life and do less labor. The laborer isn't being sapped. People who believe KM are the saps. The soil is gonna get sapped either way, people gotta eat.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts