The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Riots In Iran, Because of Election! Edit: Videos...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 am

Every single one of these pictures was taken just minutes/hours after it was announced who was president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. This is how much my people stand up for their country, they protest and put their lives on the line and fight off the Police, knowing if they get caught they will be beaten to death or hung. This is a big (bad) day for the Iranian People, It gets much worse than these pictures and video that you see. If this doesnt show you how much we dont like our president, then you have problems.

Here are the FAKE bullshit "Official" Results of the Election.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: 62.6%
Mir Hossein Mousavi: 33.8%
Mohsen Rezai: 1.7%
Mehdi Karroubi 0.9%

VIDEO
I also highly suggest that you watch this video.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8098896.stm

F*** Ahmadinejad.
Last edited by jwebb on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Mr_Headshot » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah, man this isn't just a bad day for Iranians, it's a bad day for everyone. This madman needs to be offed, of course the smart logical thing never gets done. Instead of offing somebody who NOBODY likes we kill people whom everyone likes. Good world.

I'm sorry, stay safe over there Jwebb; good luck.
Mr_Headshot

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:49 am

:roll: no kiddin.

Did we really think he was going to lose?

I didn't.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Mr_Headshot » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 am

BloodStone wrote::roll: no kiddin.

Did we really think he was going to lose?

I didn't.

BloodStone...

Nor did I, for some reason I still have some small glimmer of hope during important elections. They all get smashed though, every time.
Mr_Headshot

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm

What? Did they use Diebold voting machines too?

http://www.blackboxvoting.org

I like the people of Iran, the ones I've met. But all governments suck. Iran's government could be worse, it could be North Korea, but it's one of the more oppressive governments.

Then again, compare this to when there is voting fraud in the US...we don't do anything. Maybe we should thank the big pharma cos for that one, or could it be the fluoride in the water? Or, maybe we just grow really good weed.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:34 pm

If this doesnt show you how much we dont like our president, then you have problems.

The other guy isn't any better, so why waste your time.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:
If this doesnt show you how much we dont like our president, then you have problems.

Why waste his time complaining?

Or why waste their time rioting?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby jwebb » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 pm

well mr. headshot i live in Atlanta but all my family members live over there.

the government cut off every television station, every radio, and most every cell phone service from the people..

but it also appears that my cousin got his head bashed in with those sticks that police officers carry with him and killed him.. this is wayy serious... they are still rioting and it is it is 6am... so they have been at this for hours..
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby jwebb » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
greeney2 wrote:

Why waste his time complaining?

Or why waste their time rioting?

lol they are not wasting their time, they are going to do this untill he is dead.. and they want people all over the world to know what they are going through.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

jwebb wrote:
but it also appears that my cousin got his head bashed in with those sticks that police officers carry with him and killed him.. this is wayy serious... they are still rioting and it is it is 6am... so they have been at this for hours..

I'm so sorry. :cry: Let us know how he is doing.

But, good on them standing up against tyranny! Damn, I wish Americans could do that. :cry:

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts