The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Riots In Iran, Because of Election! Edit: Videos...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm

So what's the new with this? Are the Iranians succeeding in overthrowing their government?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 am

So what's the new with this? Are the Iranians succeeding in overthrowing their government?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was funny.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am

lol they are not wasting their time, they are going to do this untill he is dead.. and they want people all over the world to know what they are going through.

Lot's of us know this, but we're the ones who also know that those in the G8 want this clown because he makes a good puppet. Democracy is the last thing the G8 wants in Iran, it would give them a serious headache and loss of control. ;)

It's been reported that those in the crowd are trying to identify those in the " SPECIAL POLICE " who are beating, shooting, and canning. So these goons have taken to covering their faces. That goes directly to my point about how tuff these phuckers really are. NOT!

I'll keep a good thought for you are yours webb.

best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 am

No seriously... How is it faring for them? They haven't been put down in the first 2 days have they?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 am

That goes directly to my point about how tuff these phuckers really are. NOT!

5v1 it doesn't matter how tough you are.

Hypothetically, if I was a cop and there was riots. (Not in this instance, because in this instance I would be AWOL and in the crowd) that I was assigned to control I would most certainly conceal my identity.

Probably like this, so I don't have to use my hands. Then put the hard plexiglass helmet on top and boom. Safe identity.

Because seriously, if someone thinks they're being smart and gets people after my friends or family, there would be some seriously heavy sh** going down.
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:15 am

This is serious business and there's more to this than meets the eye. Many more killed and wounded with the government taking them to mass graves. Something is telling me that the NWO poked a Hornets nest here and are in very grave danger of losing a key state.

Some web sites are spinning it as propaganda by calling the murderers bandits when in fact they are Government secret militia. Just check some of the usual suspects~
Globalresearch and Prisonplanet just to name a couple.

TRULY DISGUSTING.

HERE: Everyone please educate yourselves on what's really going on in Iran.

John I hope you take no offense to this link, but I feel it's required reading.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5185

best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

no. it is still the same sh*t, the iranian people havent stopped yet, they are blowing up police stations, ayatollah khomeini's grave and i dont think that it will stop until the whole population of the young generation is wasted.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 pm

greeney2 wrote:
But, good on them standing up against tyranny! Damn, I wish Americans could do that.

Are you imagining you are living under tyranny and oppression Nasaie? You are one of the first to condemn the USA for liberating Afganistan and Iraq from tyranny. Your anwer to womans rights was "this is their culture the USA should stay out of it".

Well, let's define tyranny. We can start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFKsmjwe6g

I was actually supporting a Republic that stood up against corrupt "elections" unlike us in the US. We knew, thanks in part to Diebold (who has since had to change/modify their name), that Gore was elected, not Bush.

We haven't "liberated" Afghanistan. There is still a war going on there. We also didn't "liberate" Iraq. We INVADED Iraq, without direct cause. If we wanted to punish Saddam for gassing the Kurds, we would have invaded when Reagan was prez. But, we didn't because we still had use for Saddam. If we wanted to get Saddam, after he invaded Kuwait, we would have done it during the 1st gulf war. Then again, Kuwait was stealing Iraq's oil. Saddam had more reason to invade Kuwait than the US had to invade Iraq.

As far as women's rights, you don't have a clue, you never have and never will.

As soon as you get a sex change, I'll start listening to anything you have to say about women's issues. Until then, your words are spent on deaf ears. BTW, I hear it's gay pride week. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:55 pm

BloodStone wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was funny.

BloodStone...

Why funny? They are a Republic you know...and the Persian people have a long history with many different governments. Governments come and go, often with blood shed :( but people can always regroup and take back what is theirs.

I say solidarity to the Iranian PEOPLE!

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 pm

jwebb wrote:no. it is still the same sh*t, the iranian people havent stopped yet, they are blowing up police stations, ayatollah khomeini's grave and i dont think that it will stop until the whole population of the young generation is wasted.

I heard it wasn't just the youth this time but also the middle class. Is that incorrect?

The middle class has stuff/property/livelihoods to lose. That says a lot more to me than college kids with too much testosterone.
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts