The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

gay Marriage

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

Dark-Samus you didn't get at all what I was saying.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am

What did I not get?

The thing about your beliefs on this matter or the stand points of all religions today except Buddhism and so on?

It´s one thing that you believe like others that these "laws" comes from God.
It´s a whole other thing when it coems to people not believing in those things but have their own beliefs.
And I have not read,felt or seen anything that can be called God or even close to it.
Specially not literature.
So whether you think gays or anything is a sin it´s your life, your beliefs.
If some churches changes some rules then so be it, it´s their choice, their problems.

I still can´t believe humans believes gays are worse than satanists,rape,murder,war and what ever else I haven´t mnetioned already.
It´s so beyond any form of reason, logical,illogical or supernatural reason that it pisses me off.

Even worse what gives anyone the right to tell the other one on what to believe,behave and do? :roll:
If your God thinks it´s a sin or whatever then why not show itself to me and tell me that already?
Sorry but I don´t listen to any primitive specie out there or here in the universe. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby jwebb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 am

Dark-Samus wrote:What did I not get?

The thing about your beliefs on this matter or the stand points of all religions today except Buddhism and so on?

It´s one thing that you believe like others that these "laws" comes from God.
It´s a whole other thing when it coems to people not believing in those things but have their own beliefs.
And I have not read,felt or seen anything that can be called God or even close to it.
Specially not literature.
If some churches changes some rules then so be it, it´s their choice, their problems.

I still can´t believe humans believes gays are worse than satanists,rape,murder,war and what ever else I haven´t mnetioned already.
It´s so beyond any form of reason, logical,illogical or supernatural reason that it pisses me off.

Even worse what gives anyone the right to tell the other one on what to believe,behave and do? :roll:
If your God thinks it´s a sin or whatever then why not show itself to me and tell me that already?
Sorry but I don´t listen to any primitive specie out there or here in the universe. :roll:

yes, i agree totally..
im not gay
and i have no religion
but i do believe in gays being treated like everyone else and i dont see why it needs to be everyones business, just makes not freaking sense.
Last edited by jwebb on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am

What´s worse, they made us look special, gays just lived their lives as everyone else back in the past untill these religions came and focused on them so they can really blame themselves for all our attention :roll: :lol: :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Precisely. Not the first time the church has changed the rules either. I mean, they backed out of their views on slavery a while back, and women too. God has changed his mind a few times in the past. ;)

And by the way, I'm not actually lazy, and I don't over eat, and I try my damndest to not be envious or jealous. I was just using them as an example.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 am

Being lazy and over eat sometimes is natural...
Jealousy, I don´t even know the meanin of it...*sarcasm*
I have not been jealous of anything in my entire life.
Lucky me eh? :lol:
Because, I have what I have, I am what I am, patience and control is all you need.
Dark-Samus

Postby Scorpio68 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I wonder if our alien friends argue over matters like these? Wouldn't it be interesting if they have these issues. :mrgreen:
Scorpio68

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 am

If they do...then why bother contacting them when the same crap is taking place next door :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

Scorpio68 wrote:I wonder if our alien friends argue over matters like these? Wouldn't it be interesting if they have these issues. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Well said my friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts