The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Reality vs Preceived Paranoia

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 am

Take the Flu ( Swine Flu ) Some here would say that the Government and world Leaders would NEVER/EVER unleash a fictitious strain of Flu in an attempt to boost the bottom lines of Big Pharma, that's just all in your Head Mr Trickle~~ :lol: :lol: Yeah right, sure it is Chester.

Judge the timing of it all for yourselves, I'm just the lowly messenger boy :lol: Novartis looks to be on track for the first line of panic buying public, yah-hoo for those mom and pop shareholders.

Novartis produces first batch of swine flu vaccine

The Associated Press

Friday, June 12, 2009

BASEL, Switzerland — Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis AG said Friday it has produced a first batch of experimental swine flu vaccine, a day after the World Health Organization declared the disease a pandemic.

The vaccine hasn't yet been tested and cannot be used in humans yet. It was made in cells, rather than grown in eggs as is usually the case with vaccines, the company said.

Vaccines grown in cells currently account for less than 5 percent of the world's vaccine production, and experts say this is unlikely to change soon.

But the news pushed up Novartis shares by 4 percent to 44.82 Swiss francs ($41.56) on the Zurich exchange.

Now when will all of this stuff be ready for Market on a mass scale?

Well hell, just after September when Cold and Flu season starts in earnest! :o :shock: :lol: :roll:

The WHO says drugmakers will likely have vaccines against swine flu approved and ready for sale after September.

WHO spokeswoman Fadela Chaib told reporters in Geneva that the global body is making available to all qualified manufacturers a strain of the virus A(H1N1) that can be used to make vaccines.

Oh how I love the transparency of this Flu business, it is a business, just in case you question that aspect of REALITY!

Bottom line as a seal of authenticity " IF YOU WILL "

Novartis said more than 30 governments have requested vaccine supplies, including the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service, which placed a $289 million order in May.

Cheers!

http://www.reflector.com/features/healt ... 58829.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 am

Absolutely agree.

Does anyone have the total amount of humans killed by the Swine flu this year? Please post this information so I can do some division for yous.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Here is the google map of the swine flu: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=swine

WHO has raised the fear of the swine flu to pandemic level, the highest level (level 6): http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=swi ... 1&ct=title

(I hate WHO)

Apparently some company has come out with a program to track swine flu: http://www.pr.com/press-release/153373

But, the last I looked, swine flu has killed less people than the normal flu that goes around every year. What is unique about this one, and similar to the flu in 1918, is that it targets "healthy" people in their 20's-40's. The normal flu generally gets the very young and very old. I find this intriguing, considering just a few months back the US government resurrected the flu of 1918 and there are claims by an ozzy that this strain of flu is man made: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-engli ... tists.html

Regardless of where it came from or how many have died...DO NOT take the vaccine. We all know what happened the last time the government freaked out about swine flu. The vaccine crippled people for the rest of their life.
http://healthandsurvival.com/2009/04/26 ... than-good/

“The government wanted everyone to get vaccinated,” Ward said. “But the epidemic never really broke out. It was a threat that never materialized.”

What did materialize were cases of a rare side effect thought to be linked to the shot. The unexpected development cut short the vaccination effort — an unprecedented national campaign — after 10 weeks.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Ok that tally is apparently 144. LOL!

Well I guess we wait until the fall and see what happens. But so far, all I can say is LOL!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Tairaa wrote:Ok that tally is apparently 144. LOL!

Well I guess we wait until the fall and see what happens. But so far, all I can say is LOL!

Seconded.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts