The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Ahmadinejad draged Iran into "economic destruction" and Lies

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 am

There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am

im almost as nervous about Mir-Hossein Mousavi wining this as the election here with Obama :D

stuff is getting heated for sure....but i still believe the young people of Iran will pull this one out.

I heard somewhere else Mousavi had called Ahmadinajad a "dictator".
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 am

an ***hole.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 am

is that what he should have called him :lol:
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 am

that one guy did in the video but it doesnt translate crap for some reason.....
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 am

ahmadinejad has to "fudge" somethings in order to get reelected. This degree stuff is old news though they said that his last election :lol:

the economic issues.....everyone knows how much things were before him and how much they are now. Just like here...so to try and lie about that is just stupid.

He out dude and he needs to be out. The video was kind of lame though :lol: :lol:
didnt tell me anything i havent already watched online about the election. But for our "friends" here it might be informative :D

i hope im throwing a party on the 12th
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:12 am

lame if you didnt watch the whole thing and already know the info.

but i think he needs to be out but he probally will still win

my family is not voting for him thats for sure.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am

oh i watched the whole thing....in fact im still kind of shocked about mousavi's wife
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 am

honestly i dont like any of them so i dont really care, and most people dont like any of them but they figure they have to try to make the best of them. i am sure that you might have heard the same thing from your persian friends that i think you said you had.. if not i dont know what their problem is.

but alot of people are leaning towards ahmadinejad just because they already know what they are in for, no surprises.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am

my friends have been the ones running around in green for the past 2 weeks 8-)

yes i see what u mean with choosing. But just like with Obama and getting the kids going that is what mousavi is doing. I think shaking things up a little is what the younger voters want.
pandasex

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts