The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

do u think he should do time??

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

Only because you don’t know what it says.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm all ears, please inturpet! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:01 am

boroh go bokhor.

given the `go` in that I'm going to say:

go (F) yourself.

or it's something nice like:

I'm sorry.

either of them. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby shadowfx » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 am

Ahh.. as for just hacking for the info. Then sadly I think the answer would be yes.
I believe in the freedom of information and free flowing information but one also has to consider how they come across the information. What they had to do to set the information free. What the owner of the information wants done with it.

But throw in the Ausbergers then it is a different ballgame. The answer becomes no.
shadowfx

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 am

I don't think he should serve a life sentence for hacking NASAs computer network to look for information.

If he had done something harmful or disruptive in their network then I can see a heavier sentence, but a few years in a prison is a bit underestimated. This is a few years. Really think about the duration of that. Really stop and think. Because that is a long time to be living in a prison where the only sex you get is when you're being bent over your bed by a 6'4" 280lb black guy, and where you have no freedoms and you live constantly stressed out because the guards don't help you when you're getting man handled on a daily basis.

2 years in prison is a long time.

On top of the fact that he has mental illness. If he does o to prison for it, I think he should have somewhat special treatment, in that he doesn't have to share a cell, and he's kept out of active population.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am

agree with you SRO.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Because that is a long time to be living in a prison where the only sex you get is when you're being bent over your bed by a 6'4" 280lb black guy, and where you have no freedoms and you live constantly stressed out because the guards don't help you when you're getting man handled on a daily basis.

Not that this is a sterotype or anything :lol: , but we have a great difference in deciding who should be put in that enviorment and who shouldn't. Famous people are protected. Who decides who is the weak or frail, able to defend themselves, or just someone forgotten and nobody?

We seem to be totally concerned about 3 people who get waterboarded, and unconcerned in this society who falls victim to that 6'4" 280 pounder, who is allowed to torture someone weaker when they are supose to be in an eviornment of punishment. The death penalty is inhuman but making someone a cellmate of a overpowering rapist isn't?
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:31 pm

We seem to be totally concerned about 3 people who get waterboarded, and unconcerned in this society who falls victim to that 6'4" 280 pounder, who is allowed to torture someone weaker when they are supose to be in an eviornment of punishment.

I agree. I think it's a joke that rape is allowed to happen in prison and no one stands up and changes the rules so that guards are allowed to forcibly prevent stuff like that.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:22 pm

It should be prosocuted, and in many cases may be a worse crime than what got them into prison to begin with.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 pm

"Should be prosecuted"
YES!

This is such a simple solution, and I feel that it would eliminate a large portion of the problem.

That coupled with stricker enforcement policies in prison and it'd be good as taken care of I betcha.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts