The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Miranda Rights for Terrorists

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Aquatank » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 am

Screamzero
I am an American ( But I'm not so sure about that you are, screamzero. )I believe in law and order. I believe EVERYONE deserves a fair trial if accused of a crime, I believe NO ONE is above the law. If you commit the crime you do the time. Terrorism is against the law, torture is against the law engaging in either should land the perps in prison. I don't care if the bad guy is a sewer workers, a teenager, a grad student, an 80 some year old on crutches, the President of the USA, or The Queen Of England, you commit the crime you do the time, but you are innocent until proven guilty.
Aquatank

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

So when they are rounded up on the battle field with weapons they are innocent ?

So I guess we need to make sure they kill an American first before we can move on ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Aquatank » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Bloodstone
Depends on the battlefield. Look at all the Second Amendment types in the USA, if an Army marches into the USA is everyone who spotaneously resists or acts in self defense a member of the military or organized resistence? This is partially why the Soviets never invaded CONUS too many armed citizens and no way to tell what was a "legitimate" target and what wasn't because of that. That's the same situation any army faces and why spotaneous resistence & trials is covered in the Geneva Conventions. Part of the problem we have in these matters is even friendly warlords send us forces after friendly warlords so we end getting mixed up in local politics killing & capturing our allies and blowing weddings to smithereens. So yes trials are a must.
Aquatank

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Right. Before the dust settles. Great. In the mean time we'll draw up some papers to equalize the predation. Just wonderful.
screamzero

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts