The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Open Letter to the NSA (Updated 6/14/09) Please read

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby shadowfx » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am

Well done John.
Hopefully, that does some good.

Sadly I don't think your Senator's will really step up to bat for you like they should.
Too busy w/ Nationalized Healthcare and all.
Hope they prove me wrong though.
shadowfx

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 pm

If the object is to present credible information to people, it boggles the mind that they even consider not placing you in the representative of the news media status.

It's probably because they have a beef with you because the BlackVault is tugging on the curtain of their covert magic act.

I know that, especially in this day and age, we unfortunately need the services of men with no names, teraflop spying supercomputers, and such, but it seems they could give you a break on this one.

Maybe they'll see the light. Good Luck!
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Sadly I don't think your Senator's will really step up to bat for you like they should.

Much to my suprize many years ago, John did write Diane Fienstein concerning an agency dragging their feet and not doing what the law requires, and she did actually assist John. I'm sure John recalls the exact way she helped him, I don't totally remember it.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

NICE! Very cool, John. :)

Make sure to get back to us with how this turns out man. :D
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby shadowfx » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 am

Wow.. thanks for the additional info Greeney.

John that's good that it's popping up in other places.
The more exposure might put a wee little bit of pressure or at least add creedance to your plight.
shadowfx

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Obama will straighten out this mess, rest assured.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

_Billy_ wrote:Obama will straighten out this mess, rest assured.

I don't have to waste a stamp :lol:

They already know how I feel :twisted:

Believe it: that's why I fired ATandT and went with ComCast.

brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujx07TqFLr0
MonarchSmile

Postby Experiencer7 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Admirable.
Experiencer7

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:31 pm

blackvault wrote:I will say, sparing the stamp and the sheet of paper is very helpful! :) Even if you think they already know :)

Also, my 1st wife's brother retired from the NSA 8-)

I do think so ;)
MonarchSmile

Postby tzanaglio » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Mine and several others will be in the mail soon, as I'm passing them out and mailing some to friends and relatives pre-stamped for them to sign and mail. I'm not one to theorize about what the UFO enigma is, but 20+ years of personal research has left me full of questions, enormously confused, and a bit concerned. Anything that can shed light on the subject and save me money from having to file FOIA requests myself is worthy of a few dollars out of my pocket.
tzanaglio

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts