The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

gordon ramsey served up welldone by Aussie press.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:21 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 am

That arsehole ended up with a pan over his head the other year. Good I say. I can't stand him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d prefer to be stuck in a room with you for a week and in a room with him for an hour. :shock: :lol: :lol:


Yes someone I dislike more than you, shocking isn’t it. :shock: :lol: :lol:


Edit: He’s an arrogant, horrible little man who I’d like hit with a pan :x . I’ll get onto the chef in a while. :shock: :lol: :lol:


All in good fun though hey rathy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby rath » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 am

Lashmar wrote:That arsehole ended up with a pan over his head the other year. Good I say. I can't stand him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d prefer to be stuck in a room with you for a week and in a room with him for an hour. :shock: :lol: :lol:


Yes someone I dislike more than you, shocking isn’t it. :shock: :lol: :lol:


Edit: He’s an arrogant, horrible little man who I’d like hit with a pan :x . I’ll get onto the chef in a while. :shock: :lol: :lol:


All in good fun though hey rathy. :lol: :lol: :lol:


yes very funny. :P

As for Gordon ramsey, He seems to have lost his mind.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:45 am

he should be shot and be done with. :roll: :x

I really don't like that man. I’ll take anything if it’s said as a joke but I would be able to take anything from. :x





True though. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby rath » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

Lashmar wrote:he should be shot and be done with. :roll: :x

I really don't like that man. I’ll take anything if it’s said as a joke but I would be able to take anything from. :x





True though. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:



yhe hes a wanker alright.

& not a smart business move by ramsey either.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Gordon needs to be interviewed by the footy show..kf that would be funny...he wouldnt last ,but he would put on a good show at least
That situation would probably rival normy rowes and ron caseys blowup on the midday show..
My favorite of all time 8-)
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby rath » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 am

chiselray wrote:Gordon needs to be interviewed by the footy show..kf that would be funny...he wouldnt last ,but he would put on a good show at least
That situation would probably rival normy rowes and ron caseys blowup on the midday show..
My favorite of all time 8-)



footy show ...... sammy :lol:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:27 am

Gordon Ramsay apologises to Tracy Grimshaw
From correspondents in London - AAP
June 10, 2009

CELEBRITY chef Gordon Ramsay has apologised for publicly insulting A Current Affair presenter Tracy Grimshaw.

Ramsay has unreservedly apologised to the TV host, a spokesman for the chef said.

The spokesman said today the controversial British star realised his remarks at a Melbourne cooking show last weekend were "inappropriate and offensive".

"His comments relating to Tracy Grimshaw, who had interviewed Gordon the previous evening, were off the cuff and in response to heckling from the audience," he told Sky News in London.

"His intention was to make a joke and indeed he did raise a big laugh at the time.

"However, with hindsight he realises that his comments were inappropriate and offensive to Tracy Grimshaw.

"And he has unreservedly apologised both to her and anybody else who may who may have been upset."

Earlier, Ramsay had branded Grimshaw "sad" and "bitter" for defending herself after she used her A Current Affair program on Monday to take him to task over his weekend rant.

Related Coverage
Punch: Gutless Gordon rolled

Ramsay's public toilet 'indecency'
Adelaide Now, 10 Jun 2009

Ramsay 'gay' jibes echo own past
Herald Sun, 10 Jun 2009

Ramsay sorry for f***ing tirade
Daily Telegraph, 10 Jun 2009


He denied calling the Channel 9 veteran a lesbian while appearing at Melbourne's Good Food and Wine Show during which he also allegedly compared her to a pig, using an offensive photo as a prop.

Ramsay said he was "deeply mortified" that his intended joke had been blown out of proportion - and that was before Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said the chef's comments reflected a "new form of low life".

Rudd's deputy Julia Gillard and Health Minister Nicola Roxon joined the fray, saying Ramsay should confine himself to the kitchen and stop abusing women.

Ramsay said he'd never used the word "lesbian" to describe Grimshaw, and said she was guilty of a "disgusting" attack on his wife Tana, who's due in Australia in two weeks.

On Monday, Grimshaw called Ramsay a bully and an "arrogant narcissist".

She said he'd made "uninformed insinuations" at the food show about her sexuality, and she told her viewers she was not gay.

The fallout from Ramsay's rant has gone global, spreading to the UK, US and New Zealand.

Britain's press seized on the story, particularly after Rudd weighed in.

US celebrity watcher Perez Hilton said Ramsay had gone too far with his "sexist, homophobic remarks".
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:27 am

He is only funny in Hell´s Kitchen but otherwise...nah...he goes way over the limit...
Makes it boring. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 am

rath wrote:
chiselray wrote:Gordon needs to be interviewed by the footy show..kf that would be funny...he wouldnt last ,but he would put on a good show at least
That situation would probably rival normy rowes and ron caseys blowup on the midday show..
My favorite of all time 8-)



footy show ...... sammy :lol:


love sam or hate him..i love him myself..he doesnt do much any reporter does to get a bite..yet he gets bitten..good on him,... :geek:
Bite a hypocrite,and he squeals,bite Newman and he has earned it with his approval..its funny,i think he is the only real bloke on that show apart from G Lions...
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth


Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests