The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Clean Cops

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 am

mael wrote:So what happened? Is it that some POS unfit mother screwed the husband out of everything he had and then got custody of their child through an anti-male system?

If this is the case then at least the POS mother won't be able to screw any more money out of him.

Yeah! On the face of it those 'troopers' are such heroes, aren't they. I mean they've just murdered a boy's father in front of his eyes.

'Kidnapped' by the father? What planet do you live on? Children are kidnapped from their fathers, not by them!

So what's the low-down on this story?

I do kind of agree with you there mate.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

That male ZOG policeman was only following orders and he was ordered to shoot that boy's father.

The dearth of information on this leads me to believe the father was a good White man who had taken all he could.

He deemed his wife as negligent since she took to doing 12 hour shifts at the hospital she works in. He was ordered to hand in his firearms over the ruckas caused by their family problems. He was as free as a dog chained on a short leash.

I'd like to know specifics about this. I looked but I couldn't find anything worth reading. All the reports are virtually exactly like the article you quoted and the same stomach churning comment beside the dead ZOGbot's photo.

RIP nine-year-old boy. Thank your mother your father is now dead.

Note to men! If you want to marry a US broad then get help! Fast! You've lost your marbles.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am

mael wrote:Note to men! If you want to marry a US broad then get help! Fast! You've lost your marbles.

Not just yanks mate but the western world. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 am

In your country people would rather take a high chance of being killed rather than submit to the police!!! WTF???

Imagine your wife lied about you and got you sacked from your job, disarmed, evicted from your house and banned from seeing your own kids and you were looking at a life of being walked on or being stuffed in some jail where you'd be ass-raped by subhumans on the words of that wife!

Sometime somewhere people are going to have to take a stand against the out of control pigs patrolling the country for their paymasters in politics.
mael

Postby mael » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 am

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:Note to men! If you want to marry a US broad then get help! Fast! You've lost your marbles.

Not just yanks mate but the western world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One reason my circumstances are as they are. ;)
mael

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 am

In your country people would rather take a high chance of being killed rather than submit to the police!!! WTF???

Imagine your wife lied about you and got you sacked from your job, disarmed, evicted from your house and banned from seeing your own kids and you were looking at a life of being walked on or being stuffed in some jail where you'd be ass-raped by subhumans on the words of that wife!

Sometime somewhere people are going to have to take a stand against the out of control pigs patrolling the country for their paymasters in politics.

Well I can't say I disagree there, I had it happen to me. Cost me a fortune to clean my name , after she dragged it thru the toilet, and her lawyer never once asked her to prove any of the allegations.

needless to say she is still single and misrable, and I have never been happier.
:mrgreen:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am

As for the cops, if the guy fired at me I would immediately do everything in my power to remove the threat. If he wants to have a gun battle with the cops, he is more then likely going to die. How many people have gun battles with cops and get away?

He went and got his kid by force and with a weapon, and eluded the police before opening fire on them. While I do feel bad for the boy, I'd say that it's on the dad.

Mael-
I can see where you're coming from, but as far as I can tell any option is better then kidnapping your child at gun point and having a gun battle with the cops. This is obviously going to to F*** your child up for the rest of his life. Obviously. If I was in a situation like that I would have to bow down. Options run dry and you're fucked, but what you don't do is permanently screw up your kid and make sure that he never has an opportunity to know his dad.

At least with backing out when he grows up there is a chance he'll come back. Or he could have stayed in the kids life from the side lines. Like I said, any option would be better then his choice.

I know from experience that not all fathers who do crazy sh*t like this are in the right. Men are certainly capable of being screwed up. Perhaps women are manipulative in a lot of these cases, but radical generalization never wins.

Wonder what the follow up is?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:37 am

Are you saying all Swedish fishermen are gay, like the Gorton's guy?

To be honest...most of todays kids are so damn gay that they make me look like the only Man out here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many skinny and well useless to go to war with to be honest if that were to occur... :roll: :lol:

As for the cops, if the guy fired at me I would immediately do everything in my power to remove the threat. If he wants to have a gun battle with the cops, he is more then likely going to die. How many people have gun battles with cops and get away?

He went and got his kid by force and with a weapon, and eluded the police before opening fire on them. While I do feel bad for the boy, I'd say that it's on the dad.

Lately I´ve been hearing so many stories about cops not only from the US but Sweden, France , Brittain you name it...
...that they use way too much force and violance when they don´t even need to.
They fire with weapons, assult people who already have given up, beats the crap out of unconcious people.
To be honest, today you almost feel safer not having cops around. :roll:
When you ask a cop for help they fully ignore you most of the time aswell.
I`ve probably met just a handful of cops who actually cares about people and their job.

No I have not been taken by the police at all in my life :roll: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am

I hear ya Saturos, but shooting to death isn't over use of force when he is firing at you.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am

Tairaa wrote:I hear ya Saturos, but shooting to death isn't over use of force when he is firing at you.

I thought Saturos put it very nicely.

See ... What exactly happened here? You don't know and neither do I. But the question is whether or not the po-lice had any real reason to chase that man with his son. We have his word that he thought his estranged wife was an unfit mother and other information indicates his wife was using her female leverage with the law to get him disarmed and disenfranchised from his son.

* Case:- Saturos acccidently drops a scrap of paper on the road and the police suddenly scream at him to pull-over and keep his hands where they can see them. When aforementioned pigs get to his car the four cops scream some more and demand he hands over his licence and they've got their guns drawn.

Saturos just went out to get a packet of fags ( :P )b and forgot to put his papers in his back pocket and he feels scared witless by these cops who are just about to haul him out of his car and he expects they will beat him up and cuff him then let him sit in some cell where he'll likely be beaten and more by the other people in the cell.

So Saturos floors the gas and even though he knows he probably won't escape, he feels getting caught by the police and beaten-up and locked up is not much of an improvement over being either killed in a road accident or shot by aforementioned pigs.

The pigs are way out of control and I agree with him that I feel safer when there are no cops about.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts