The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Clean Cops

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:45 am

In PA we have mostly Troopers, we do not have regional police forces out here.

We rely heavily on the troopers to come into town when there is a problem. Some parts of PA do have regular police forces, but where I live we have just troopers, they are mainly focused on State Highways, although in our towns they are the LAW.

We don't have much crime in our area, which is why we have no regional police force, now go into Stroudsburg, or some of the small cities, they need their own force due to gangs.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 am

What the hell is up with his hat.

and noone cares about PA 100%

Joey..........................................................................................

what the hell is the point in that doesnt it already say your name when you post?
Last edited by jwebb on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 am

It's tradition , something you wouldn't understand.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 am

No, I dont care.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 am

BloodStone wrote:It's tradition , something you wouldn't understand.

BloodStone...

If you’re on about the:

BS…

At the end that’s not tradition, that’s signing off. Grammar, manners what ever you want but it’s not tradition. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 am

Exactly Bloodstone, tradition and honor, kind of like the Salute post everyone scoffed at.
greeney2

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:56 am

greeney2 wrote:Exactly Bloodstone, tradition and honor, kind of like the Salute post everyone scoffed at.

Are you kidding me?
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby mael » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

So what happened? Is it that some POS unfit mother screwed the husband out of everything he had and then got custody of their child through an anti-male system?

If this is the case then at least the POS mother won't be able to screw any more money out of him.

Yeah! On the face of it those 'troopers' are such heroes, aren't they. I mean they've just murdered a boy's father in front of his eyes.

'Kidnapped' by the father? What planet do you live on? Children are kidnapped from their fathers, not by them!

So what's the low-down on this story?
mael

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am

All I know right now mael is the guy kidnapped the kid from his mom at gun point.

I don't know the womens story, but kidnapping is kidnapping, he also ran for more than 40 miles with troopers on his tail, had he stopped he wouldn't be dead.

I agree that a lot of wifes screw the men up so bad they have no choice left. Again I don't know the whole history of this woman. could be a leach that forced his hand to something this drastic. But now it really doesn't matter.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 am

I see your side and agree to an extent, yet without more detail, I CAN GET IT IF YOU WISH ;)
He had an EPO or something similar against him. He violated that when he entered the residence, as soon as he stepped foot on the property he was in violation, if he had a weapon, which it appears he did, then that's another violation of the judgment and would have generated a stay in the joint of no less than 30 days in most states but at the discretion of a judge he may have faced more time.

Two dead as the result of the system, yep I'm open minded enough to see both sides of the issue but based on him having visitation, not custody, he shouldn't have ran off with his son and especially on a wild eluding/fleeing deal with a handgun no less, not to mention a child.

JMHO~

Cole

Follow up~~open and shut: PA calls it a " PROTECTION-AGAINST/FROM-ABUSE ORDER " He was done and probably knew it~~Really stupid thing to do!

State police say the chase began near Easton in the Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania as authorities responded to a report of a protection-from-abuse order violation. Police say the suspect fled with the boy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525398,00.html
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts