The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's Teleprompter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Whoop! Treason! ;)

No but seriously... That is pretty funny how the media does that.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby jwebb » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 pm

what people dont stop to think about is that he is not only just speaking, he is making a speech that people will see all over the world and if he messes up or says the wrong thing that doesnt look good on him, you guys try and speak as a president of a country that plays a big part in the world and see your own performance.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 am

jwebb wrote:what people dont stop to think about is that he is not only just speaking, he is making a speech that people will see all over the world and if he messes up or says the wrong thing that doesnt look good on him, you guys try and speak as a president of a country that plays a big part in the world and see your own performance.

I'd rather give a speech that I wrote instead of ever reading from a teleprompter.

At least then my people would see me as the president who's "just like them", instead of some corporate mouth piece.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 am

Agree with W-Z.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:02 am

President Bush was always being sh*t on for his speeches.

At least he said it from the heart, not a screen. He was one of us, this new clown is not ,and never will be one of us.He is an elitists thru and thru. Just ask his wife. He's so busy trying to be the leader of the world and not the USA.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:13 am

At least he said it from the heart, not a screen. He was one of us, this new clown is not ,and never will be one of us.He is an elitists thru and thru. Just ask his wife. He's so busy trying to be the leader of the world and not the USA.

Consedering that Bush followed his dad´s footsteps makes him an elitist aswell even more than Obama is.
Maybe Obama is trying to lead the world sure it´s pathetic but Bush tried to convert it all into his own little thing and rule over it like a roman emperor. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 am

BloodStone wrote:President Bush was always being sh*t on for his speeches.

I couldn't agree with you any more. :D

well said mate.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
I'd rather give a speech that I wrote instead of ever reading from a teleprompter.

At least then my people would see me as the president who's "just like them", instead of some corporate mouth piece.

Dude yah I agree with you and I would respect him more if he would speak without teleprompter aswell.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 am

This is a tough one, because none of them write their own speeches anymore. And none of them have the time to memorize one either. Whats worst, goofing up on the teleprompter or forgetting your speech totally from memory? Every time the president makes a speech, the news is criticing it word for word, and line by line. Forget or misplace one word and it can be a world wide issue.
Last edited by greeney2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 am

Because non of the write their own speeches anymore

I have one word for you G2. Boris :shock: . Nobody can write Boris Johnson’s speeches. He’s priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s like Bush only more of a blithering fool and more lovable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s top is Boris. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts