The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's Teleprompter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am

mael wrote:Edited to reduce the number of profanities after receiving official warning that the use of p*ss off and f*ck off are not acceptable.

I better clean myself up then :shock: :cry: . I use **** and the likes more than you, but then again I’m not aiming at anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll give it ago. I’m not making any promises about Rath though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 pm

They should wash out their mouths with soap, for involving the asterisk in such vulgar language! :lol:
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

blackvault wrote:Yes, Mael is correct, those are not acceptable on this board.

And yes, Lash, try and clean it up and keep topics... on topic :)

yeah lash stop turning every thread into a spank session
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny

but if u do i know hell has frozen over :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Reducing sulphur can be done safely! Just because acidity is involved doesn't mean it cant be done safely.

I've isolated explosive chemicals from house hold items/substances to no ill effect. (And for the FBI/NSA/CIA/DHS etc etc etc etc: not explosive like C4 or TNT explosive, explosive as in Hydrogen gas in a tupperware container from decomposing water explosive)

I've also tinkered around with rocket engines a touch. You know the little model rocket engines with the gun powder or whatever the propellant is? As long as you carry things like this out safely, there is no harm.

Even a meth lab could be operated safely (Thankfully the idiots who run them typically aren't very safe and often get blown up/poisoned). We all know what happens when someone doesn't take the time (or is to f***ed up) to be safe.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 am

Tairaa wrote:Reducing sulphur can be done safely! Just because acidity is involved doesn't mean it cant be done safely.

I've isolated explosive chemicals from house hold items/substances to no ill effect. (And for the FBI/NSA/CIA/DHS etc etc etc etc: not explosive like C4 or TNT explosive, explosive as in Hydrogen gas in a tupperware container from decomposing water explosive)

I've also tinkered around with rocket engines a touch. You know the little model rocket engines with the gun powder or whatever the propellant is? As long as you carry things like this out safely, there is no harm.

Even a meth lab could be operated safely (Thankfully the idiots who run them typically aren't very safe and often get blown up/poisoned). We all know what happens when someone doesn't take the time (or is to f***ed up) to be safe.

* Ahem!

I do the same, but I'm not living where Big Bro and the nanny-state are watching me like the proverbial hawk! Watch what you say there young fella.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:54 am

blackvault wrote:And yes, Lash, try and clean it up and keep topics... on topic :)

I don’t do it on purpose I just write as I think. And this is relatively cleaned up as well. I took the F word out of that as well, don’t (F) ask how I got that in there but I did.

I’ll do you a deal, I’ll put a little (F) where f*ck went from now on. As demonstrated above ^.

I write as I think other wise my mind dries up.

As for keeping on topics… you work with whores all day and see where you’re mind wonders.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

pandasex wrote:
blackvault wrote:Yes, Mael is correct, those are not acceptable on this board.

And yes, Lash, try and clean it up and keep topics... on topic :)

yeah lash stop turning every thread into a spank session
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny

but if u do i know hell has frozen over :D

It doesn’t start as sex.

It starts with Saturos and me being gay then BS joins in (he enjoys it really ;) :lol: ) then super tease comes here comes along, and then it goes into sex. :roll: :D :lol:

As for spanking, that’s only on three topics.

One of witch you started to let me know you like to be spanked. (More than happy to oblige by the way love :D )

The other one was designed to descend into sex. :roll: :D :D

And the last was just sheer skill on my part. You’ve got to respect that to turn dorkness into sex takes some doing. 8-) :lol: :lol:

I am the king. The king of sleaze. 8-) :? :shock:

Actually my farther worked with them but anyway:

I am the king. The king of turning topics into sex! 8-) :lol: :lol:

I’ve turned a friendly warning into sex for (Fs) sake that's up there with the dorkness skill again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Forgot our new deal :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 am

It doesn’t start as sex.

It starts with Saturos and me being gay then BS joins in (he enjoys it really ) then super tease comes here comes along, and then it goes into sex.

Well it´s you who starts and I don´t continue to wrtie on 1000000000000pages about spanking and crap anyway.
You love panda admit it. :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 am

You lying bastard, it’s you who starts it off with me. :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes I do carry on but only because I can make people laugh with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m glad someone agrees with me that panda enjoys it :D .

Along with that and the spanking thread she started I’m almost worried she’s going to shag me out at the BV picnic. That wouldn't be a bad thing though :? ... (F) It I’m looking forward to that now. :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: forgot the (F) again. :oops:

this hasn't got off to the best start :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 am

Edit: Forgot our new deal :oops: :lol: :lol:

Edit: forgot the (F) again. :oops:

lol
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts