The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

THE THIRD TRUTH

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Doghead » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsWjuz-q3g4

http://www.lulu.com/content/7233385

Dimitri Khalezov is going to be interviewed about his documented facts brought forward about 9/11, and especially the identity of the true 9/11 mastermind, who was until recently working at a London embassy of a friendly power...
Doghead

Postby Doghead » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

I tried contacting Black Vault about selling the book here too but I couldn't make the submit button work unfortunately...

if they could email me on free@hottestontv.com.au that would be great. :)
Doghead

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 am

Why does Dimitri need a handler? I love the PGP e-mail request :lol: :lol: As if no one interested could hunt him down.

I read most of his stuff over at Letsroll forum, fitting a guy like Phil would entertain such a ( I'll call it a thing ) simply for lack of a better term. Theory is too worn out at this stage don't you think!

He believes that the Oklahoma City bombing was an act of revenge for a scandal that broke in Dec of 1989~~Do you care to elaborate on such, It might convince even ME to spend the $ 52.00 and buy the book. He's developed a complicated theory in regard to 9-11 that is rooted in a great deal of actual truth, that's a classic MILDEC op.

You bury a thermo under the towers and reduce the steel to such a weak state the the weight from above causes the buildings to collapse upon themselves. A mere few thousand tons of high strength steel no less. He's hinted at CDI being the ones who installed explosives during construction of the twins because they were planning ahead, and since they HAVE the contract to demo them once they became obsolete I personally see that as a very wise move, well planned. Just one question: Who signed off on it? INSURANCE COMPANIES WOULD SURELY QUESTION SUCH WOULDN'T THEY? Were thermo devices developed in the mid 60's? Compelling tying CDI to both 9-11 and Oklahoma City in the sense that he seems to think that there's more to it than a simple clean up op. But hey who am I to question such research.

What's the name of the guy who was outed in 1989, I can think of one man who comes to mind. Surely there were more than one.

They silenced the DC Madam and this guy runs around talking of 9-11 and thermo nuke devices by THE hand of those from within. Can you explain all of that? Do you have the balls to do so?

Invite Dimitri to the 9-11 Thread on the BV's conspiracy page, I'd love to quiz him in public!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Doghead » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 am

Well to answer the first part last and the last first- Dimitri is tied up in court at present but will certainly be an active participant everywhere as circumstances permit.

His theory isn't complicated at all, it's actually very straightforward to me. And I notice you are silent on Dimitri's Pentagon analysis.

In relation to Dimitri and his personal safety he takes pains to keep watch over his "friends" in FSB and there have been many incidents involving lots of different members of the alphabet soup agencies.

And for that matter why are people emotional and defensive over a book THEY HAVEN'T EVEN READ?
Doghead

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 am

As for the book I am neither. As for Dimitri I applaud his efforts, I would like nothing more than for the real truth to be spilled all over every media outlet known to man, but this story has that familiar odor to it, no offense but yes it's there. That said I'm still intrigued and will hold off on final judgment until I can evaluate this latest angle in more detail, this is where you tell me that I need the book for all of that.

I agree with much of what he says, just not every aspect. I tend to keep it in simple context and even though it was a highly advanced Military op it wasn't all that complicated. Complicated attention to minute detail muddies the water so to speak.

I see where you mention Alex Jones and his high profile propaganda disinfo machine, :lol: Something we can both agree on.

I'm extremely interested and am curious. Where did your initial post go?

Pentagon research, sorry I've not looked at any of his analysis but am eager to do so.

Thanks for the reply and my apologies for being so quick to judge but this is a rather serious avenue of approach, one I'm well experienced with.

best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 am

I tried contacting Black Vault about selling the book here too but I couldn't make the submit button work unfortunately...

Don't worry I'll get hold of him for you too.
greeney2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts