The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Low on both sides - Cheney more Popular than Pelosi

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby boastonline » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

Even though I'm proud to be a Liberal Democrat and supporter of Obama, I do not like Pelosi.
I do not like Cheney's "I don't care about the people" views including his right wing views. He would make a good "on the battle" field leader but not as a leader of this "non facist" country.
boastonline

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 am

I do not like Cheney's "I don't care about the people" views including his right wing views

Yeah , cause you're Usurper in Chief cares sooooo much about you. :roll: You have much to learn about you're new fraud of a President.

Like Cheney or hate him, he kept the country safe for the better part of 8 years. What has you're community organizer done? Except bash this country every chance he gets?

Cheney is no longer in power, Pelonazi is !

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby boastonline » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Like Cheney or hate him, he kept the country safe for the better part of 8 years.

There is no proof that anybodys policies had anything to do with preventing another 9/11. Since there had not been one before with no Cheney policy.
But there is the logic that certainly had to do with preventing them. (1) Now that passengers knew that terrorist would use airplanes on suicide missions, terrorist would have a much harder time executing and being successful against an attacking group of passengers as in the Pennsylvania Crash group. (2) Had the Pilot training schools reported the suspicious trainee request, such as only training for takeoff. (3) Had the pilots that had scrambled to intercept these planes been more coordinated. (4) Had the towers used some architecture technique that would not pancake as they did. All of these coincidently combined to give these two-bit terrorist the look of giant killers.
And then the Bush/Cheney bunch started beating the war drums, throwing a war on the wrong country (Afganistan - Bin Laden), using a lie as an excuse to go in (Weapons of Mass Destruction), using the liberation of Iraquis as an excuse for being there (ridding of Saddam Hussein), and in general starting a overblown, unaffordable, worldwide war on terror that will go on forever. This is a virtual dream come true for a fascist and a bottomless money pit for our country.
boastonline

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts