The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Nagasaki A-bomb plane co-pilot dies at age 88

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 am

Lashmar wrote:It’s embarrassing when someone whose first language isn’t English (Saturos) quite often has better grammar than others. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Oddly the words he uses are more often than not right as well, unlike most people here. :roll:

Well when I make spelling or grammatical errors it is deliberately to see if anyone notices. (You believe me)?
mael

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 am

The problem with that there is the people reading have to be able to spell as well. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Just basic grammar i.e. there and their. Its not fucking interchangeable is it now. :x

And it throws me off some times. Or my personal favourite, text speak (how r u), it’s just annoying (And yes love I'm talking to you ;) )

Fine my spelling is sh*t but there’s a reason for that (stopped going to school when I was 11 and it turns out that most people who are taught at home have spelling problems, grammar is fine oddly but the spelling suffers :? :lol: ) and at least I make an effort. :roll:

I never know when to believe you my friend. :? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 am

I never know when to believe you my friend.

There is nothing called believing in anyone :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 am

Ray of sunshine aren't you. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 am

Yes...I am...
Dark-Samus

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 am

Rest in peace for a job well done. All we need are a million more Japs running around. Too bad they didn't have more bombs to drop. Do any of you bleeding hearts think for one minute that the Japs would not have done the same to us if they had the bomb? It ended the war and saved many American lives, as well as British. Don't know about the French, they were hiding in the latrines.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 am

But now you did it. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 am

_Billy_ wrote:Don't know about the French, they were hiding in the latrines.

They were having a fag waiting for us to do the work for them. :evil:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:21 am

mael wrote:Well when I make spelling or grammatical errors it is deliberately to see if anyone notices. (You believe me)?

Something to make you laugh:

Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.." :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 am

Lashmar wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Precision striking isn't necessary with several miles of explosive radius.

You can miss by a few city blocks.

Whereas with conventional explosives you have to be much more accurate and typically actually hit the object you want destroyed.

Nukes, if you miss your target, your target will still be destroyed.

I didn’t read anyone say anything about aim apart from me. And that was when I said they have sh*t aim so they could have hit the Aussies.

It’s all that Canadian air mate, it’ making you high or something :o . Go suck on an exhaust pipe or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Initially it was meant to be a joke in responce to your aim comment.

But since it was so drawn out and protracted in it's explanation it lost the quality of humour.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts