The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

TRIBULATION TO BEGIN JULY 2009?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Saber » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 am

My Dreams do not come true, however, my nightmares never fail.

I have a very nasty gut feeling as I reread and review many present day events. The most foolish thing being the Maya Calendar ending in 2012 as a new era begins.

Reviewing the history of Israel from Abraham down to the destruction of the nation and temple back in 70AD, major disasters for this nation of Israel always occured in July. We Christians of this day and age are considered the spiritual Israel. The tribulation would naturally be considered a major disaster as it begins and July is coming.

The United State of America has been seen by many as the first to be destroyed. Most see this as a judgment from God for her warring ways as maga volcano Yellowstone erupts.

World economists see America in financial ruins by the end of July. America must be fully engaged in the war with Iran for her oil and natural gas by than, otherwise she will never be able to afford to do so. War powers would extend her ability to engage this war with Iran. Afghanistan operations produces only dead and wounded at this time for that is all Afghanistan has to offer other than a double front against Iran with Iraq on the opposite side. Latest news releases state that the build up of American forces for a major offensive in Afghanistan will be complete by July.

God takes the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. What could be more foolish than this Maya calendar ending in 2012? New bible insight stating that the tribulation at the end of this present church age last 1260 days, three and a half years. If the tribulation were to begin in July of this year, it would end as the Maya calendar ends with the beginning of the new millennial era, 2013.

This new beginning is noted in Zechariah 14:6&7 as being a unique day with no cold or frost, just like one should expect in January of 2013.

America's birthday of July 4, 2009 equals 4, four standing for judgment.

Scientists studying a maga volcano the size of Yellowstone erupting matches the events of Revelation to a "T". Foul water, air, light, crop failures, disease, earthquakes, etc. PBS.org/Nova/maga volcano

In my nightmare I have just finished a rich full harvest of hey, I am looking for gleanings as an old friend shows up to take me home, who long passed away. It is day, yet it is night. Wild beasts are not to be feared as they are fleeing for their very lives. As America goes down, never to rise again, the radio is playing, Bye Bye Miss American Pie, a calendar on the wall says, July 14, 2009. Though it is only a dream, I wonder.
Saber

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

When the ocean kudzu, and earth kudzu meet....it's all over..and the plants win.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts