The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

General Motors, goes tits up & Chinese get Hummer.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 am

Several months ago I posted something that went totally unanswered on the board. The Chinese are coming in like vulcers, and buying up things out of bankruptcy and forclosures in mass amounts.

The taxpayers should all write their representatives that, GM, Crysler, AIG, and countless others all got bailout money from american taxpayers, but the forclosers and sell outs are being allowed to goto forgien counties. We didn't give 50 billion dollars to GM, for one of their lines to be sold to China, regardless if you like Hummers or not.

Chinese investers are buying up forclosed homes in mass numbers, and as you can see, now also failed companies. THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE TO ALLOW! We are all in trouble now because we have allowed companies, like GM and aircraft giants like Boeing, to outsourse jobs to china and forgien countries while they accept lucritive tax dollar contracts, money, or programs from taxpayers.

If we allow China and other countries to buy out everything and failed morgages, all we are doing is selling this country piece by piece. The result will be they make huge profits selling them to other Asian buyers driving the prices even further from the reach of American families to own. How many times have you herd of homes for sale, and a wealthy Asian buyer comes in and pays 25% over market price, and many times just to level it and build a brand new home?

We can not allow further ownership of this country to forgien businesses.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 am

I've never posted ABOUT this here before and for good reason, we both know why. Regardless you're correct in what you're thinking but way way way behind the curve. It's too late because the general public is/has been asleep for far far too long. It happened right under their noses.

Do you know WHY that buyout package put into motion by the Bush administration and tweaked by the Obama administration can't be traced? :shock: :shock: Any Clue? How much do you know about Hank Paulson and WHO he really is and why REGULATORS allowed for provisions of " NONDISCLOSURE " to be written into the package?? Even some in Congress demanded to know why and where the money went, they were told to forget about it. lol~~can you believe that! Forget about it!

Question: How much of that initial package went overseas to pay Banks for failed/worthless assets inorder to stop a run on our Treasury? These deals are mere carrots, nothing more.

Did you know who owns the Turnpikes~~called toll roads, some bridges, some NATIONAL PARKS~~ Better think about why assets ( certain assets ) are being sold to China before you BLAME CHINA. If you are in fact blaming the Chinese then you must blame several other countries as well, only it's not their faults.

The greed of this Government and ( SOME ) not all of a few well placed Americans/POLITICIANS have sold the US down the river but by a different means than most think or imagine.

This is/was, probably still is, centered around the dollar. Do you remember when the EURO was introduced and tanked on the initial offer, anyone~~within one month a man I'll not name, went on a very very popular morning business news show just to broadcast the fact that he was buying EURO/ EURO DOLLARS and shorting the Dollar! There's one person here who will read this and know immediately who I'm talking about. I've not forgotten that day and never will. Now he's on all the time, and writes op eds for various spin factories. Which can only mean one thing~~~HE OWNS EM!

The Dollar touched what before it bottomed? The EURO was at one point 1.30 something to the Dollar! Now I ask you, Who in their right mind can't see exactly WTF has happened over these past few years?

Surely just my humble opinion.

Many less informed people point toward Enron as the catalysts or example of all the corruption that was going on and led to what we have today. The truth is that Enron was but a mask. Read the last paragraph or two of this link and lift the mask for yourself!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron

What happened shortly after Enron's debacle become public-common knowledge?

Cole

PS. Not trying to start anything just leading those interested to the trough to drink as deep as they will!
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

all we are doing is selling this country piece by piece.

Yes.

Yes you are.

And you will continue too do just that indefinitely. You see now? And imagine this also, China owns a rather large portion of your currency also. So does Saudi Arabia.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:20 pm

So does Japan, and so does Mexico.....
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm

I dunno... Doesn't seem like something I would do, but like I say, that's why I'm not running the show, right?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

you are all spot on.

The USA has no chance of being a world supper power anymore.

the usa belongs to us now ( the rest of the world)

This is why i pushed for a (trade finance & corporate news) forum so we can see what & how.

America is in to much debt to the rest of the world.

it cant come back from this.
rath

Postby mael » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:52 am

The Chinese Hummer?

(Howls of derisive laughter).

"Oh, we drive a Hummer."

"That's Chinese isn't it?"

"Er..."

Your country used to churn out pretty much the best of everything. :(
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:58 am

It would have been better if it was a Russian company who bought it, the irony of that would have been brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 am

No, I think China is more ironic. Since they are the red army now, now the Russians.
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts