The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Flight # 447

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 am

Just a terrible and tragic accident and I'd like to extend my thoughts to those who may have a family member affected by this event. The Media is calling it a mystery, imagine that, anything to grab a reader or two. Have they no shame, ( ever? )

I would hope that one day they would grow a conscience and show some humility for those involved, that may be hope against all hope, who knows.

Not much more to say pending positive identification of the debris that has been reported to have been found some 400 miles NE of Brazil. One can only imagine if it isn't from 447 then where did it come from.

Terrible event anyway you slice it.

best, thoughts,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 am

They said those Atlantic storms occur much higher than that airplane can fly. Why wouldn't they know this from satalites before they ever took off?
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

There is something very, very odd about all this.

There is something about it that doesn't sound right. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 am

Well why would it happen just now and not before?
Plus it seems really odd that they find only a bit some chairs and nothing else.
It´s like a mix of LOST and a UFO encounter...
But I ´ll wait to next week.
Maybe they´ll say they have found it by then...
Because I doubt that every single little piece of debri can sink...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 am

They went down in severe storm clouds in the middle of the atlantic. Doesn't take much brains to figure in rough seas, 30 foot waves, its going to spread for miles, while most of it probably sunk, and it probably disintigrated on impact, if not in the air over miles. They will not find alot IMHO.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 am

Shouldn´t they then be preparing somekind of diving mission or something?
That is if they have some kind of location they can look upon...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 am

The weather was higher then the airplane would fly? HUH?

Weather occurs in the troposphere, which has a ceiling of a little under 40 000feet at the equator, and about 55 000feet at the poles. Around here standard cruising altitude is about 40 000-45 000 for the exact purpose of missing any weather.

Were they coming in to land, or was this immediately after takeoff? If not one of those two, why weren't they flying at or above 40 000? That doesn't make any sense. :?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am

Not juch about this incident makes sense right now... :shock:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 am

I just got a weird feeling in my gut about this one actually. I'm going to have to come back to read this later.

Saturos, they will almost definitely find the transponder at least. They need to be within a few kilometres of them I believe, so the dive teams don't need to find the box before they will know where it is.

Anyone have any information on this aircraft that isn't in the standard specs and operational information? Like for instance the ceiling? The ceiling for the A330-200 is most important. That's the aircraft model. I looked, but I haven't had any luck thus far.
I don't believe for a second that it cannot fly above 45 000 feet.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

with all the Airbus planes falling out of the sky, it was only time b4 this happened.
rath

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts