The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I don't get it!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 pm

GM goes bankrupt today officially, and was discribed as one of the bleakest days in the stock market, but the Dow ended up closing 220+ points up. I would expect it to crash on such bad news, that will affect many others from steel to tires.

I totally do not understand the stock market.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:27 pm

I agree with u (OMG call the forum) :lol:

u let me know if there is some sort of seminar being ran to explain this crap because it seems they just use certain events for it to be a "bad day" on wall street.

Like oil and refineries :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm

I goes to proove the worst thing amatures shouldn;t do is play in the stock market. I don't think anyone can figure it out on a laymans level.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

greeney2 wrote:GM goes bankrupt today officially, and was discribed as one of the bleakest days in the stock market, but the Dow ended up closing 220+ points up. I would expect it to crash on such bad news, that will affect many others from steel to tires.

I totally do not understand the stock market.

It's not going to affect anyone other than those who have bilked the public out of monies paid for drastically over priced vehicles for well over 4 decades. That's a fact and all can be laid at the feet of the UAW~ About time in my book.

The market anticipated this for months, that's why GM COMMON has been under 5 bucks for months maybe a year. Have to look! Their run rate on revs vs debt obligations was/is and always will be INSANELY out of whack~~~nothing will change in that regard despite anything anyone who claims to know, or spin a different tale will spew. If they do they will end up a fool, I guarantee it.

They forced out Rick W who was hands down by a freaking MILE GM's best CEO ever~ PERIOD. Probably because he wouldn't play ball for Obama and his idiot click of self serving brainiacs.

The stock market was up today on better economic news and a brighter outlook based on some key data~~~ GM was a non factor, just as they have been for years now. The BOND holders are the ones who'll make out like bandits then it'll be right back to square within 3-4 years time~~~wanna quote me on that~~or maybe wager on it.

The Union and cost of Employees/ killed the Big Three, nothing else~ There was a CEO who negotiated one of GM's labor deals about 20 years ago or so. Look that one up, it was the last nail for GM. I'm surprised that they lasted this long. He was shipped out on a rail shortly after that deal came down. Lot's and lot's of rumored death threats around that time was the excuse. :lol: :lol: Freaking $55.00 an hour to build cars and trucks while robots did the heavy lifting. Some were making $75 and double that on Week-ends. Can you imagine how in hell they went bust~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: Surely to God that doesn't need an explanation?

The stock market usually gets it right when outside forces leave it alone. It got it right today, there's no doubt about it.

Cole

PS. I've been telling you, as have others for a while now, THAT THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM. There's a lot some don't get in that regard. ;) The stock market is just one of many that I can name at will!

Greeney: Here's an edit for you now that your post has my juices flowing: :lol: It's a little piece on how Bush and his administration were either ignorant of the SEC's role in enforcement policy, condoned the corruption, or simply treated it as business as usual. One or one of the other Two. Read the link carefully, it's crystal clear. Almost as clear as to why building 7 had to be completely destroyed: :lol: :lol: The truth usually comes out in the end.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/SEC-watch ... et=&ccode=

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 am

I just like the fact that The Usururper in chief rushed the porkulus thru to save GM form banckruptcy, it cost us over 20 billion dollars to save them from doing what we already knew was going to happen.

Now we are giving them another 30 billion to go into banckruptcy. :roll:

Why didn't we let them do this first ? That's what I want to know? Would have saved the taxpayers 50 billion dollars.

And what makes them think this will save GM? Who can afford a new vehicle in a reccesssion? who will be buying the new cars to save GM this time? If they still have no one to buy cars, how do they expect to turn the company around ?

More smoke and mirrors from the Usurpers administration. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 am

Numbers are unrealible when it comes to the stock market, specially on our current crisis... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:53 am

I don't agree with how this has and is being handled, further it's not costing anyone any real money/hard dollars since the Government will end up owning a large stake in GM. I completely disagree with that simply because you can't trust them to return the equity the the real shareholders, we the people ( IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THAT'S HOW IT WORKS ) That's GOP spin and spin of those looking to profit from or implement their own agenda through the BK filing.

You'll have to read the 8-k's and SEC filings to find the real investors in this deal ( HINT ) it ain't 100% tax payer monies, I'LL GUARANTEE that as well. Further guarantee that the Government will offer Bonds to others and those are the ones you need to be concerned with ( NOT ONLY WHO THEY ARE ) but what their plans for GM actually are.

Obama has taken very very bad advice on this deal which reflects on him and his lack of, not only knowledge, but of basic common sense. They wanted, and felt like they needed to strip GM of the excess fat, YES that needed to be done and if it would have been done during a normal course of BK then Greeney's though would have been correct about all that that would affect. Under this plan they will continue to build units, buy supplies/materials/ SPEND monies necessary to continue operations. A normal BK results in miles of red tape effectively shutting down most everything related to operations of any kind and is left to the whims of the BK Judge.

The UAW now has fewer members since the late 30's early 40's and that can be attributed to
Rick Wagoner and his abilities to negotiate that MONEY PIT of a UNION. If you think that the UAW is just gonna fold shop and walk away, think again. They'll end up owning a chunk of GM and solidifying their foothold on production capacity/quality and most importantly COST!

Obama has no business getting involved in GM but someone has convinced him that 1 million jobs depend on GM's viability, on the surface ,to a laymen that's true, deep down at it's CORE it's propaganda/scare tactic BULLSHIT!

I could write a book about the actual truth of the big three and how the advertisers have conned people into large luxury unnecessary modes of transportation ( FOR DECADES ) Don't worry " THERE'S AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT " always has been and always will be because people are just too dumb and prideful to buy what they need as opposed to what they want. But hey it's AMERIKA~~So " SO BE IT " Never settle for an intelligent choice shoot for the moon and bury yourself in debt, no worries it drive like a dream, floats like a cloud, and the all time" DUMBEST " yet one of the most effective ads ever~~" IT DRIVES LIKE A CAR " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Car buyers really are just that stupid, that gullible. You're welcome Mr and Mrs Jones~~do enjoy and the best part~~~it's only $623.56 per month! :lol: :lol:

Cole

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Numbers are unrealible when it comes to the stock market, specially on our current crisis... :roll:

I think this is correct.

G2. Have you not entertained the notion that the stock market is and always has been rigged to make the rich richer and the poor poorer?

It's always been a case of some few favoured pet-investors getting a few crumbs from the table of the Bigwigs (oy vei) as they screw all and everyone out of their money.

Anyone who plays the market without being a member of the tribe is primed to go bust.

C'mon G2! Why do you hang on to the ideas that your government or the banksters who staff it are in this for anything other than self-gratification? Wise up!

A man who is honest, intelligent, hard-working and patriotic is way over-qualified to be the CEO of anything. Just look at who they picked to head NASA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
mael

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 am

The biggest con man of all time~~~and I mean all freaking time ~~~( IN MY HUMBLE OPINION ) Was and is and always will be~~~" Jack Welch "

That's said the market is beyond most people's grasp due mostly to a lack of understanding. The market has made millions of people very wealthy, and millions have gone bust~~that's why they call it a market.

Those that go bust~~" NEVER EVER READ, much less grasp the terminology contained within SEC FILINGS " They simply throw money at stocks hoping against hope that they " PICK A WINNER " ~~~lol

There and many honest men and women running major corps around the world and they are usually always over shadowed by the crooks and con men who's connections usually involve those in Government. I can name names to be specific if you wish.

The stack market hasn't been the same since 9-11 and there's a reason for that which is TOO DEEP for most to absorb let alone accept or agree with, but if you're willing to FOLLOW THE MONEY it's plain as day. A large piece of 9-11 was Insurance fraud coupled with insider trading and most of that evidence was destroyed when the SEC office went up in flames/bombs/beams WTF ever it was. That wasn't by accident, only fools believe it was.
Now were those documents destroyed or removed prior to and kept for INSURANCE/PROTECTION~~ :lol: :lol: That ain't a stretch and even though it's just my wayward thought, it makes too much sense to be unrealistic.

AIG was at the core of 9-11 from an insurance standpoint, as was Hank Greenburg ( IMHO ) He's still hung up in the courts over his accounting fraud, yet he would like nothing more than to " RE-PURCHASE " Cherry pick~~~some of AIG's businesses ~~surely you guys can see through all of this. Here's a con man looking, wanting more than ever, to jump back into the fire in a business that cost him BILLIONS in liabilities on 9-11~~~ ring any bells as to what the REAL COST was on 9-11 :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMHO~~He's part of the " THEY " when it comes to certain aspects of groups or organizations that control events via manufactured economic conditions. ALL JUST MY INDEPENDENT AND HUMBLE OPINION. I may be full of sh*t, but highly doubt any opposition from those that know the real truth.

codeblack knows more about this than I do, maybe he'll chime in.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Rob72 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 am

Because bankruptcy would have been the proper way for things to have been handled to begin with. For the last 9 or 10 months, throwing taxpayer money at companies that did bad business was the in thing to do, that scared Wall Street far more than bankruptcy. I think that rise was a reaction to the fact that the right thing was done. Companies go in and out of bankruptcy in America, they don't get taken over by the federal government.
Rob72

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts