The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I don't get it!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby boastonline » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Is the market rigged. I tried Day Trading for two months. My rule was to never keep a stock more than a day except in unusual circumstances. I never lost during the first month. Although I didn't make very much money. I never won during the second month using the same strategy. I wound up in the loss column by a few hundred.
boastonline

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Car buyers really are just that stupid, that gullible. You're welcome Mr and Mrs Jones~~do enjoy and the best part~~~it's only $623.56 per month!

To you the problem is the UAW, advertizing campaigns, and stupid customers, but as we have discussed in the past, the dealrships salesmen are not very clean.

If you want the auto industry cleaned up, than you better include the practices of lies, fraud, and financing laws broken by the salesman and closers in every single dealership. Don't tell me the dealerships have not been a huge part of our credit problems, repossessions, upside down loans, lease scams, and gross violations of the Federal Truth and Lending Act, and failure of the auto industry. They have scammed the public with ficticious charges and add on crap to the real factory sticker, that are total fabracations. $1000 treatments if even true, add on accessories. They have manipulated figures to misrepresent downpayments to banks, lied cheated, and litterly stolen from people to make deals. They are among the worst scurge on earth, next to drug dealers. They trick and high pressure customers, and create fraud on a daily basis, in order to sell deals to the bank, they know should be turned down. Yes, people are stupid, so why does that excuse criminal acts of fraud by nearly every dealership in this country? At least, every overpaid UAW line worker punches a time card to earn money, the salesmen make it by sitting on a chair, and lying all day, and committing crimes of fraud.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 pm

The stock market isn't rigged but it is manipulated heavily enough for the end result to be very similar. The "big brother crew" (The ones with all the money) always make money off of the stock market, no matter what. Every single time. The great depression? Check it out. Someone always makes money, and it's always the same people. This is no different.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:01 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Car buyers really are just that stupid, that gullible. You're welcome Mr and Mrs Jones~~do enjoy and the best part~~~it's only $623.56 per month!

To you the problem is the UAW, advertizing campaigns, and stupid customers, but as we have discussed in the past, the dealrships salesmen are not very clean.

If you want the auto industry cleaned up, than you better include the practices of lies, fraud, and financing laws broken by the salesman and closers in every single dealership. Don't tell me the dealerships have not been a huge part of our credit problems, repossessions, upside down loans, lease scams, and gross violations of the Federal Truth and Lending Act, and failure of the auto industry. They have scammed the public with ficticious charges and add on crap to the real factory sticker, that are total fabracations. $1000 treatments if even true, add on accessories. They have manipulated figures to misrepresent downpayments to banks, lied cheated, and litterly stolen from people to make deals. They are among the worst scurge on earth, next to drug dealers. They trick and high pressure customers, and create fraud on a daily basis, in order to sell deals to the bank, they know should be turned down. Yes, people are stupid, so why does that excuse criminal acts of fraud by nearly every dealership in this country? At least, every overpaid UAW line worker punches a time card to earn money, the salesmen make it by sitting on a chair, and lying all day, and committing crimes of fraud.

Car buyers in general are stupid, not all, but 70% is being very generous, it's more like 90%. Basic math eludes them and many can't read well enough to grasp a disclaimer let alone care about one or understand it. Every Retailer whether they sell pop bottles for 10 cents a pound or CAT Equipment makes no difference. Ever price a CAT D-9 for instance, how about a Combine, or Steiger?

Buyers do it to themselves 10 x's more than the other way around. I can prove that but what would be the point? You're trying to lump lying in with fraud so there's a great case for your grey/gray area theory.

Has it ever been wrecked? No but it has had some minor body work. It was damage done during transport and I'll provide the work order so you can see exactly what was done!
Oh so it has been wrecked you lying bastard, come on honey we're leaving these guys are crooks~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the way it works Greeney only I was never called a lying Bastard to my face because there' stupid and then there's just full out insanity. ;) batshit crazy stupid.

Those days are all gone now and I don't miss a second of it. The arguments are old as the hills but I was one on the playing field, one of the best and I've forgotten more than 99 of 100 will ever know!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts