The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

#9 on the list of what to do if you see a UFO

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby pandasex » Sat May 30, 2009 2:05 pm

here is the list

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Ufo10t ... Remem.html

"9. Should you encounter some type extraterrestrial being associated with the craft be prepared to take evasive action to protect yourself. From a safe distance, in a concealed position photograph or video tape the being. If you are unable to safely get photos of the being, draw and write down a description as soon as it is safe to do so."

I have to ask what would YOU do if you were near an alien??

I have to be honest im not so sure i would be a good witness....i would probably just piss myself LOL

WHAT would YOU say??

I think all that would come out is "HI" :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

If they don´t paralyze me and stuff...
Oh...I would...kneel and tell them everything and then become their talking parrot :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Like I´ll clean their stuff if it needs cleaning too...
I rather serve these "Gods" than dying like a rat.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sat May 30, 2009 3:35 pm

you know DS after reading that .....

I think im with you too

we could get the F away from some of these "humans" huh???

That is enough for me
:lol:
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Don't know. I guess as with any creature of this world or not, it would depend on their intentions. I don't want to be some 4th grade alien's first disection experiment.

I usually don't give reverence to anything, as all things are fleeting, and nothing is absoulte. If their intentions were benevolent, I would give them the due respect that I do any creature.

However if they were on a mission of conquest or something, I would have to battle them for the sake of my family. I would hope that I could be brave enough to give them no mercy and no quarter. They wouldn't harm my family.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby echodogene » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:If they don´t paralyze me and stuff...
Oh...I would...kneel and tell them everything and then become their talking parrot :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Like I´ll clean their stuff if it needs cleaning too...
I rather serve these "Gods" than dying like a rat.

serve these Gods? come on DS! what if they're demons? i've seen weird things but never an alien. if i did? i would hope to be wearing a cross and see if they cower or possibly melt.
all joking aside, i would just watch them
echodogene

Postby Percival » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 am

Remain concealed? :? If aliens landed I'm sure given their technology they would be more than aware of anyone in the vicinity of their landing zone. Can you imagine a special forces mission covertly landing their helicopter without using night-vision or thermal imaging to make sure the landing zone's clear? If we can do it with our tech I'm sure aliens who traverse the stars can too. Therefore, it's safe to assume if you come across alien with their ship that they already know you're there. No point hiding.

I think what happens next is largely up to them. If malevolent then they'll either zap you on the spot or incapacitate you and do whatever they want with you; or if benevolent then likewise they'll handle the situation how they think best. I can't imagine advanced aliens not being in control of such a contact situation.
Percival

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:51 am

I take my chances that Demons are the only description religious people had at those times for Aliens.
So I rather take them as aliens than demons.

Anyway...I would go behind their back one day. :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm

yeah at this point i think i would sell out :lol:
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 am

"im here to kill humans too, where are they? have you seen them??"
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Asura » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:25 pm

in all honesty...if I'm not paralyzed with fear, I'll probably punch it first, accompanied with a manly battle cry.

translation: scream like a bitch, shove it away and run like forest.
Asura

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts