The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

#9 on the list of what to do if you see a UFO

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Percival wrote:Remain concealed? :? If aliens landed I'm sure given their technology they would be more than aware of anyone in the vicinity of their landing zone. Can you imagine a special forces mission covertly landing their helicopter without using night-vision or thermal imaging to make sure the landing zone's clear? If we can do it with our tech I'm sure aliens who traverse the stars can too. Therefore, it's safe to assume if you come across alien with their ship that they already know you're there. No point hiding.

I def. wouldnt hide, id try to go up to them and talk to them, find out whats going on, then go back home like nothing happened.

Unless they wanted to take me with them to hang out and have some coffee, id be very happy to do that. I just hope my cell would get reception where ever i am. But if they tried to do something to me, im going down fighting! (if they are not super strong)
SneakyPete

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 pm

give them apple pie and ice tea.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Ventian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 am

I would try to figure out what they wanted. If it is good then we can talk....if not they can just be shot down. Don't know what the bag limit is but my huntin buddies would get a kick out of it. :lol:
Ventian

Postby mercyless » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:22 pm

To be honest... id try to get some space between me and them... but ... do ppl really think it would help to run away... c'mon they have a spaceraft and maybe some sort of tracking devise they will anyway know you there and maybe some sort of Weapon too so running wont be an option for me ... as mentioned id rather get some space between them and me and wave and shout in theyre direction asking them wether not or yes they are going to harm me or do some weird ass stuff to me.

if they would tell me that theyre coming here is peacfull nature id ask em if my kind would be able to survive under theyre living conditions and ask em to take me with them or atleast to have some smalltalk where i could ask em so many questions and they could ask me whatever they want to... well if they say they gonna F*** me up... id try to smack those bitches since i would be doomed anyway -.-'
mercyless

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts