The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Virus

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, some virus-es do stay in your body for life, like chicken pox. Old people who had chicken pox when they were young often get shingles and post-neuralgia syndrome, which is a resurgence of the virus, like the Taliban. My dad had that, and you don't want it. You can however develop immunity to the symptoms caused by a virus and most people do.

I don't think virus exists to be useful or not useful. I think its just a natural result of DNA mutations. Sooner or later any bio-sphere is gonna develop virus-es. When you look at what genes do for a living, all that chopping and splicing, it makes sense that all manner of weird stuff will happen.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 am

Well going after the documentary I saw about Virus last week...they said that it could very well be possible that Virus existed prior to DNA and that they were the key to uniting RNA...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts