The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama has no respect for our servicemen!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

If you can name any party or President without controversy, let us hear it.

Martin van Buren
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Who would have ever thunk several years ago that I would be here fighting for a black president? :lol:
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Whats next Maelstoms Barmitzfa? :lol:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:07 pm

_Billy_ wrote:Who would have ever thunk several years ago that I would be here fighting for a black president? :lol:

Hahahhah!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm

greeney2 wrote:If you can name any party or President without controversy, let us hear it.

Teddy Roosevelt.

Check.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Whats next Maelstoms Barmitzfa?

I have the knife, if you have the rope. :lol:
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Teddy Roosevelt.

Check.

Wing, my Grandmother who was born in 1900 use to tell me a story about Teddy Roosevelt. She saw him in Ohio passing thru, and did one of those whisttle stops in town. He came out of the rear car of the train to address the crowd. Granny told me, he wa so stinking drunk, he could barly stand up.

Don't get me wrong I think Teddy was one of the greatest Presidents of our country, but can you imagine if he were President today? The Peta people would have a heyday with him. I know he was an avid fisherman and pretty sure an avid hunter.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 am

greeney2 wrote:
Teddy Roosevelt.

Check.

Wing, my Grandmother who was born in 1900 use to tell me a story about Teddy Roosevelt. She saw him in Ohio passing thru, and did one of those whisttle stops in town. He came out of the rear car of the train to address the crowd. Granny told me, he wa so stinking drunk, he could barly stand up.

Don't get me wrong I think Teddy was one of the greatest Presidents of our country, but can you imagine if he were President today? The Peta people would have a heyday with him. I know he was an avid fisherman and pretty sure an avid hunter.

Maybe, but he was also an environmentalist. Passing many laws that protected forests, started many national parks, and I'm pretty sure he never shot an animal that there wasn't an abundance of.

Besides, PETA's opinion is a moot point, considering they're as bad as the people they condemn.

Regardless, on a political scale, I doubt Teddy EVER faced any controversy that Bush or Obama have.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 am

Back then when Teddy was around, there were mostly honorable men available to be President. Now it only takes money, honor is a thing of the past. Obama will have to sleep with the pigs to get anything accomplished. Bush was a pig and had no trouble making the transisition.
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm sure it took money even in the turn of the century, but you are right about honorable men. there were also honorable poeple to this country, and the thought of running the President down publically, or denouncing the country like it is today wasn't herd of. REading a little about Teddy Roosvelt, he was not without his own controversies, if you look into it.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts