The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Water-Boarding

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 am

Had to post this, it's funny in and of itself but the Jackass who agreed to do it in an attempt to show that it really isn't torture makes it all that more special. Hannity passed on the offer and rightly so, IMHO~~He's a pussy in the purest since of the word.

Funny how these nitwits all talk big on TV or Radio and everyone down to the last Soldier always proves to be a Monster of a fake and complete idiot.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Keith Olbermann's offer for a donation if Sean Hannity undergoes waterboarding is off the table, the money gone instead to radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller's charity of choice after Mancow's disquieting experience with the interrogation technique

Can you imagine? God I hope this is on youtube somewhere, I'd love to hear him, see him kicking and screaming like the pussy he really is. :lol: :lol: Oh yeah~~I thought I was gonna DIE! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad they didn't phuck up and loosen the gag so you would have! POS!

Muller said Wednesday he volunteered to be waterboarded last week to prove that the controversial technique isn't torture. Instead, he said the experience showed he was wrong.

"I thought I was going to die," he said
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Waterboarding will protect your YOUNG DAUGHTERS~~What a flaming POS~~God I have to see this tape!

Muller did it in his Chicago studio last Friday. He said it was worse than drowning, something he nearly experienced as a boy before being rescued. Muller went on Olbermann's MSNBC show Tuesday to talk about his experience, after Olbermann pledged $10,000 to Veterans of Valor, an organization formed by Iraq War veteran Klay South to help injured veterans.

"I was laughing about this, that it was a stupid radio thing," Muller told Olbermann. "I thought I could go 30 seconds. I'll hold my breath. Big deal, they'll sprinkle water. It is a big deal. It's torture."

Muller said Wednesday that he'd have no qualms about seeing waterboarding used if it would protect his young daughters. Whether it should be used by the United States as an interrogation technique is a question he said he'd leave to others.

Muller, a former Fox News Channel contributor, said he talked to his friend Hannity about the experience and had no insights on whether Hannity planned to go through with his offer, or even whether the offer was serious or made in jest during a conversation with Charles Grodin last month on "Hannity." There's no evidence Hannity has spoken publicly about his plans since.

Neither he nor a Fox News spokeswoman immediately replied to requests for comment on Wednesday.

"I don't know how Hannity is rationalizing this, but externally, his inability to live up to his promise pretty much speaks for itself," Olbermann told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "Plus, he is now less informed on the subject of waterboarding than is Erich `Mancow' Muller.

Where are your nut Hannity~~or are you another closet Gay, or just simply a " METRO-SEXUAL " Nails, waxed, preened, and ~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully this goes far to explain why I took up boxing at an early age~~Oh for just one combo don't ya know!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Olbermann ... .html?.v=1

Hey Screamer~~~NOW IS THIS FACT, ASSUMPTION, OR JUST MORE OF THE DAWG AND PONY SHOW YOU SEEM TO DEVOUR AND SUBSCRIBE TO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole

PS. Kind of reminds me of Jerry Lawler and his " LOSER LEAVES TOWN " gig~~ :lol: :lol: Loud mouthed shock jock owned! :lol: 8-)

YEAH HERE YOU GO ALL OF YOU CONSPIRACY NUTTERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you tell me ~~~IS THIS sh*t REAL OR FAKE!! Come on screamer~~~COME THE PHUCK ON ALREADY~~ I'm telling you it's time to stop the insanity of all of this utter BULLSHSIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkj9pjx3H0

Pile it on boys and girls! Pile it on!
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 am

And this prooves what? An "I Dare you", makes a legal premise?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 am

It helps prove that waterboarding is in fact torture.

Please continue to debate whether torture is acceptable.

I am ashamed that my fellow countrymen not only condone torture, but engage in it.
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm

:roll: ugh here we go again.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Fri May 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Wouldn't it be nice if it all got brushed under the rug? Huh BS?

Ugh, back atcha. All snide remark, no substance.

You gonna claim waterboarding is not torture?

Say it plain + document it.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Which of these things would you consider torture? This is a serious question. Please honestly answer if you think any or all of the 10 examples are torture, and tell why or why not.

1. Having the hair removed from your head involving a painful method.

2. Being in the hot sun for hours until you pass out.

3. Being trapped in a small confined area, filled with an unknown gas, and no escape.

4. Being forced to do something so hard, until you wished your life would end.

5. Mental abuse constantly for months, 24/7.

6. Being striped naked, screamed at directly in your face, and badgered, by 3 strong men.

7. Being punched or slapped at random.

8. Using physical pain, to achieve results.

9. Using the threat of even worse treatment.

10. The total use of fear, every minute of the day, 24/7.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Or, you know, bamboo shoved under your fingertips.

How about loud music for hours on end? The 1812 Overture set to 120dbs?

Or maybe just listening to some jackass go on and on for hours about what actually constitutes as torture. :roll:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

So do you consider the 10 things I suggested torture or not torture?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 pm

See response below:

greeney2 wrote:Which of these things would you consider torture? This is a serious question. Please honestly answer if you think any or all of the 10 examples are torture, and tell why or why not.

1. Having the hair removed from your head involving a painful method.

From a defenseless/subdued person? Yes torture. Intentionally inflicting pain upon the defenseless constitutes torture.

2. Being in the hot sun for hours until you pass out.

Is there any typical greater danger to this practice than passing out? Sounds inhumane. Yes torture. Again, intentionally inflicting suffering upon a defenseless person.

3. Being trapped in a small confined area, filled with an unknown gas, and no escape.

Confinement becomes torture depending upon how small a box and how long. Gas depends upon whether harmful.

4. Being forced to do something so hard, until you wished your life would end.

Like what? Physically hard? Emotionally?

5. Mental abuse constantly for months, 24/7.

Yes torture.

6. Being striped naked, screamed at directly in your face, and badgered, by 3 strong men.

Not torture. Oh no! not badgered.

7. Being punched or slapped at random.

If defenseless, yes torture. Intentionally inflicting pain upon the defenseless constitutes torture. I do understand how some badguys tend to be uncooperative/combative during processing and may get roughed up.

8. Using physical pain, to achieve results.

Upon a defenseless person, Yes torture.

9. Using the threat of even worse treatment.

IMO generally threats would not constitute torture

10. The total use of fear, every minute of the day, 24/7.

Sounds reminiscent of the last ~8 years. Depends upon the method used and amount of fear generated.
hxxx

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:43 am

People can do whatever they want aslong as they don´t hurt or destroys anything that is not theirs to take. :roll:
I don´t care if a person cuts his head off.
His problem, his stupidity.
Whatever.
Same with Water-boarding.
To each his own.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts