The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Water-Boarding

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 am

This so perfect for you Stoner despite the source, Mike Cann hangs at Fintan Dunnes place, even posts every now and then, uses some of his material. Adult like intelligent debate is reduced to this kind of crap when it comes to discussing most anything with people like you, those who argue just to be arguing, or simply because your producer thinks it's good for ratings and the idiots who would watch these three Monkey's , albeit JMHO~~It's deadly accurate.

Just for you and yours Stoner, do enjoy it!

http://www.mikecann.net/2009/05/fox-new ... rding.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 am

Again cole , i won't click you're links.

I didn't right the article, I just posted it. What part of the facts don't you like ? The fact that most people don't want GITMO closed or the part where most Americans refuse to have Terrorists released into their communities after The Usurper in Chief fails to bring them to justice?

Here's a good link for you. What do you think of this guy being released in a good faith move ? He is being held for killing 5 US soldiers. Guess You're Usurper in Chief would rather have US soldiers killed then to bring this thug to justice. Wipe that stuff from you're chin cole it's getting a lil obvious who you're pulling for.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1083267

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 am

WTF is your pointless bias allowed to run rampant. Watch the video I posted and grow up before it's too late and you miss the massage. Any link I post makes a case based on reality, if I were you I steer clear of such as well. Don't take a chance of ever breaking your bubble!

Cole

PS.http://www.mikecann.net/2009/05/fox-new ... rding.html
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:17 am

Cole.....just bend over and enjoy it.
screamzero

Postby mael » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

screamzero wrote:Cole.....just bend over and enjoy it.

You won't enjoy yours when you get what you and the rest of your tribe deserves and has earnt. You can't ever forget that, can you. This fact makes me smile.
mael

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:16 am

Watch the video I posted and grow up before it's too late and you miss the massage

I'll never miss a good massage, but I will not listen to your message. :lol:

Whenever you type something all I hear is Bla Bla Bla , Bush did it, Cheney is the devil, they brought down the towers, Bla bla bla. I heard it already, we have moved on to the real threat that is Obama !

Keep kneeling cole you will serve this master well.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

I have no master, if your read at better than a fifth grade level you'd concur, yet sadly you're mired in a pit of transparent ignorant bliss, like a robot without a brain. Fitting to say the very very least. Spooks abound where certain subject matter is concerned all walk in lock step never to stray from their intended mission, brainwashed beyond belief. It's an old story indeed.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 am

I can assure you cole, my eyes are wide open.

Not that I need to explain myself to you. However you always seem to think I care what you think, when in fact I'm growing more and more bored with you're chicken little crap.

There are so many conspiracies in you're life, I'm still amazed you get out of bed in the morning. :lol: Is the sky falling today ?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 am

BloodStone wrote:I can assure you cole, my eyes are wide open.

Not that I need to explain myself to you. However you always seem to think I care what you think, when in fact I'm growing more and more bored with you're chicken little crap.

There are so many conspiracies in you're life, I'm still amazed you get out of bed in the morning. :lol: Is the sky falling today ?

BloodStone...

You prove my point perfectly with your lack of understanding. WTF AM I SCARED OF SON? Nothing, you simply can't read. IF I was scared of the Government why would I have such opinions. Chicken little my ass, you're the one scared of car bombs, bio terror, and manufactured propaganda that promote Radical Islamic cells that surely must abound in every city. :roll: :roll: Get real. I assure you I'll not cower and hide under a desk, and MOST EVERY LE official within driving distance will tell YOU IN A Nooooooooo Yarkkkk second that that is FACT.

As far as anyone caring about what anyone thinks, DREAM ON! Better yet~~GO GET A FLU SHOT!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Already had the flu this year, It wasn't that bad .

BloodStone...
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts