The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Water-Boarding

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby hxxx » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am

Simple question for G2:

Cole wrote:Do me a favor, if you will. Please explain why the waterboarding took place outside the US BOARDERS~~

Cole

*borders
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 am

:lol: boarders in CAPS as in " WATER-BOARDERS " get it? :lol: :lol:

At least one reader caught it. Congrats my friend!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote::lol: boarders in CAPS as in " WATER-BOARDERS " get it? :lol: :lol:

Cole
Humping grammar & spelling Nazis! :x

Don't you think it's better to write 'congratulations' rather than abbreviate it to 'congrats?'
mael

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 pm

:lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 pm

mael wrote:
Cole_Trickle wrote::lol: boarders in CAPS as in " WATER-BOARDERS " get it? :lol: :lol:

Cole
Humping grammar & spelling Nazis! :x

Don't you think it's better to write 'congratulations' rather than abbreviate it to 'congrats?'

Maybe, but it was a dry hump so for fear of chaffing I shortened the event! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby kathaksung » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm

When other people did it. It's a crime. When Bush did it, it's to protect Americans.

McCain: Japanese Hanged For Waterboarding

(AP) Republican presidential candidate John McCain reminded people Thursday that some Japanese were tried and hanged for torturing American prisoners during World War II with techniques that included waterboarding.

"There should be little doubt from American history that we consider that as torture otherwise we wouldn't have tried and convicted Japanese for doing that same thing to Americans," McCain said during a news conference.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/ ... 4687.shtml
kathaksung

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 am

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081217

I assume The Usurper in chief has no problem with torture, he is about to nominate the guy who was connected to harsh interogations. The joke that keeps giving, bitches all the way how torture is wrong yet is about to nominate someone who was directly connected. Oh that's right it's only wrong when President Bush was involved.

What an ass clown this fraud is !

Wonder what Pelonazi thinks of this? :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 pm

BloodStone wrote:http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081217

I assume The Usurper in chief has no problem with torture, he is about to nominate the guy who was connected to harsh interogations. The joke that keeps giving, bitches all the way how torture is wrong yet is about to nominate someone who was directly connected. Oh that's right it's only wrong when President Bush was involved.

What an ass clown this fraud is !

Wonder what Pelonazi thinks of this? :lol:

BloodStone...

Yer right. Obama is kind of an assclown with regards to the wars and torture. Just like your guy W.

They're both wrong.
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

W was not my guy, He was my President. He had more sense than the whole dem party these days.At least he understood history, and what America stands for.

The usurper in chief is a fraud, and not my President, big difference.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 am

nother lil tid bit for ya.

Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to closing the detention center for suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay and moving some of the detainees to prisons on U.S. soil, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds.
By more than 2-1, those surveyed say Guantanamo shouldn't be closed. By more than 3-1, they oppose moving some of the accused terrorists housed there to prisons in their own states.

The findings underscore the difficult task President Obama faces in convincing those at home that he should follow through on his campaign promise to close the prison in Cuba, especially in the absence of a plan of where the prisoners would go.

In many parts of the world, however, Gitmo has become a symbol of U.S. arrogance and abuse, and Obama has cited its closure as a way to lay the foundation for better relations. He is scheduled to deliver a major address aimed at the Muslim world on Thursday from Cairo.

Guess it's not as bad as you thought?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts