The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oxfam and the Congo

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 pm

No amount of money will help prevent rapes.

About the only way to do that is to go there with a trained team and to systematically remove anyone who you find raping someone. Of course it has to be broadcast so everyone who considers it knows there is a possibility that you'll get shot if you rape someone.

Since that's illegal it won't work.
If you where to organize a group of fighters and find a system where you could find rapists while they are doing their thing, and show up, shoot and kill them then that team of fighters would be imprisoned most hastily. This is a problem no amount of money can ever hope of improving, let alone solving.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

What´s even worse, who says those specialized rape hunters won´t be the rapists themselves after they removed the ones they were going to take down? :evil:

Maybe I´ll release my...penis castration gas on all men... :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm

I dunno..

If someone paid me I think that would be the most noble job on the world. Hell if someone covered my expenses and paid me $100 a day I would risk myself to hunt down rapists, especially if they are militant rapists.

And I definitely wouldn't turn into the rapists. You just have to find people who wouldn't rape a woman (or a man for that matter I guess, but I think the market for male rape is a bit smaller) and you've got no problem.

BUUUUT
Since that isn't what the regimes in power want, it will never happen, rape, famine, and suppression will continue indefinitely until above listed factors are removed.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:52 pm

And I definitely wouldn't turn into the rapists. You just have to find people who wouldn't rape a woman (or a man for that matter I guess, but I think the market for male rape is a bit smaller) and you've got no problem.

Hmmm, who doesn´t even thinks of having sex with a woman...hmmm where can we find these people...? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm

What?

No no. They don't exist.
Excluding of course gays....

But why would that need arise? Why would it have to be people who aren't sexually attracted to women? As long as they don't rape anyone, what's the problem?
Tairaa

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Tairaa wrote:What?

No no. They don't exist.
Excluding of course gays....

But why would that need arise? Why would it have to be people who aren't sexually attracted to women? As long as they don't rape anyone, what's the problem?

Mr. D. Samos unwittingly exposes his own perceived shortcomings and makes the error of assuming other men are as he. 8-)

* I expect he'll sort himself out some year. Until then he is basically harmless to everyone except his self.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 am

Oh you ex (?) junkie, (self admitted) lesbians really make me laugh with your tough-as-nails talk defaulting to the 'oh poor me' when you think you'll get a sympathetic ear from some easily conned kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you an alcoholic as well? Or an ex-alcoholic? I mean with your being in a position where your ideas about sex in children's education are mandated and with a load of allegedly abused women to indoctrinate the lower your moral fibre the more qualified you are in your loony-toon carcass of a country.

Right now mate pack it in. :x

I seem to remember reading something on the old board that in the past you gloated about beating one of your girlfriends. Am I right? ;) :?

Edit: I will say that was only a thought and that was something I read from G2.

Given you two I'm not too sure about it. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:23 am

Lashmar wrote:Right now mate pack it in. :x

I seem to remember reading something on the old board that in the past you gloated about beating one of your girlfriends. Am I right? ;) :?

Edit: I will say that was only a thought and that was something I read from G2.

Given you two I'm not too sure about it. :?

When someone is in a corner or losing a point then they can be apt to create rumours to end constructive debate. - Not to be confused with open admissions which can be examined. To be free of being on the receiving end of rumours entails the victim to create even spicier rumours. Women and men who act like women do it as a reflex.

* Have I beaten women? All the time! Just today some old bag at the register forgot to say hello to me - so I punched her in the face and kneed her in the stomach... Or was it the other way round?

My daughter got a walloping with a spatula on her btm just once - when she was four - (last year). No. I have never been actually violent with a woman but I have been on the receiving end of a hysterical woman trying her hardest to do-me-in... The most I'll do is push the woman away, but I'll push pretty hard after a warning shove. How about you? One ex used to hit me in the face and I'd just laugh! She wasn't very strong so I didn't need to do anything much except hold her hands if she tried scratching or something.

Panda will likely require hardened steel shackles and a straight jacket to keep you safe and you'll have to get used to wearing a crash helmet at dinner time.

I wish Panda would take a leaf out of Nessaie's book and not default to dirty tricks in order to try to flog a horse which has croaked-it. Sort her out lash!
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:31 am

Well to be 100% sure... :lol: ;)

Mr. D. Samos unwittingly exposes his own perceived shortcomings and makes the error of assuming other men are as he.

* I expect he'll sort himself out some year. Until then he is basically harmless to everyone except his self.

No I certainly know I´m not like the rest and vice versa :twisted:

How do you know I´m harmless? :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 am

Psst! I was walking the dog and as I passed Greeney2's house I saw him dressed in a pink ballet costume smearing rude and suggestive words*** with margerine on a shaved puffin.

*** Not spelled correctly however. :roll:

8-) 8-) 8-)
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts