The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

You dumb, stupid inbred rednecks .... *edited*

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed May 27, 2009 9:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 am

metallica are damn good,theyve gone to hsit nowdays though..
But in the day,brilliant !
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 12:48 am

Now you will upset Lashmar for good rath...

That´s not very good... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 am

chiselray wrote:metallica are damn good,theyve gone to hsit nowdays though..
But in the day,brilliant !


You clearly haven’t seen them in the last few years.

James is getting his voice back (kind of, it’s never going to be the same again though :cry: ) Lars is playing faster and he’s got his double bass back (something that Rath wouldn’t know about, ACDC don’t do that mainly becuase they've had enough of the base line :lol: ). Kirk is playing well and Rob is well... Rob. :? :lol: :lol:

Robs not as good as Jason but you can’t have it always.

Best thing. No more Bob Rock. :D :D :D


Anyway didn’t we already have this? Jason was back and playing whit them. He has a wife now. I’m really pleased for him to be honest. :D

Jason’s the man. To come in after Cliff and to stay there for 16 years took some doing. Cliff was brilliant but for energy and skill Jason is better. If it was skill alone then Jason has no hope because Cliff was the best ever but the energy Jason had was something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4GHY5Od ... re=related

And the head banging that he had 3:44:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGOdaMEmsM
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Now you will upset Lashmar for good rath...

That´s not very good... :lol:


He did that by being born. ;)
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 am

One last thing. Metallica are mid 40’s (Kirk is 46 and we share Birthdays :D :D :D ) and they still play harder, faster and better then AC crap C ever could.

0:35 on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oz5j4yk-o

Lars must have been dead after this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLh1xsO2KFY

Edit: wanted to add whiplash. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoFOQd9J ... re=related

End edit


Go and put so AC crap C on and have a good wank over you little drawing. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Wanker. :roll:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby chiselray » Thu May 28, 2009 5:01 am

Lashmar wrote:
chiselray wrote:metallica are damn good,theyve gone to hsit nowdays though..
But in the day,brilliant !


You clearly haven’t seen them in the last few years.

James is getting his voice back (kind of, it’s never going to be the same again though :cry: ) Lars is playing faster and he’s got his double bass back (something that Rath wouldn’t know about, ACDC don’t do that mainly becuase they've had enough of the base line :lol: ). Kirk is playing well and Rob is well... Rob. :? :lol: :lol:

Robs not as good as Jason but you can’t have it always.

Best thing. No more Bob Rock. :D :D :D


Anyway didn’t we already have this? Jason was back and playing whit them. He has a wife now. I’m really pleased for him to be honest. :D

Jason’s the man. To come in after Cliff and to stay there for 16 years took some doing. Cliff was brilliant but for energy and skill Jason is better. If it was skill alone then Jason has no hope because Cliff was the best ever but the energy Jason had was something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4GHY5Od ... re=related

And the head banging that he had 3:44:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGOdaMEmsM



Dunno if i need a lesson in metallica..ta anyway.. :lol: :lol:

Still they will never be as good as the first albums they made,even Hetfield admitted ,what he calls the change for worse now is simply maturity,he has nowhere else to go with that..

Metallica RIP
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 28, 2009 5:03 am

Somewhere Rath is laughing aloud.

Obviously that was a decent dose of sarcastic spew~ :lol: :lol:

Rock _N_ Roll = Metallica and " NONE OF THE OTHERS~~ :lol: :lol:

Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Thu May 28, 2009 5:07 am

:lol: :lol: Better than AC/DC..bwhaha :lol: :lol:

I dont even think i will bother with lashmas last reply...
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 5:08 am

That was mainly for Rath mate. ;)


I don’t think anyone will ever be as good as them again. :cry:

I think there next album needs to be something like load again; they can’t keep playing `fight fire` forever.

There next one will be slower like load I recon. It should be at any rate. :)
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest