The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

You dumb, stupid inbred rednecks .... *edited*

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

Let me put it this way for you.

AC/Crap C is highly overrated. All there songs are the same and they’re not even that hard. The structure is poor and the skill is poor. ;)

I only listen to them every now and I only listen to a few songs. It’s like I only listen to a few Judas Priest but it doesn’t mean I like the rest of them. ;)

You poor little Aussie bastard. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Edit: it’s fun arguing with you my friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:40 am

AC/DC IS TOPS MAN!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC/DC

TNT.

High Voltage.

You shook me all night long.

It's a long way to the top.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Thunderstruck.

Who Made Who.

Stiff upper lip.

Hold me back.

Can i sit next to you girl.

AC/DC RULZ MAN.

Metallica, ........ who are they. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I'm producing a rock band, I try to create albums that sound as powerful as Highway to Hell. Whether it's the Cult or the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I apply the same basic formula: Keep it sparse. Make the guitar parts more rhythmic. It sounds simple, but what AC/DC did is almost impossible to duplicate. A great band like Metallica could play an AC/DC song note for note, and they still wouldn't capture the tension and release that drives the music. There's nothing like it.
- Rick Rubin

"The Immortals: The 100 Greatest Artists of all Time," by "Rolling Stone Magazine.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5939214/the_immortals_the_first_fifty

The Rolling Stone Magazine, - 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5938174/the_rs_500_greatest_albums_of_all_time

Time magazines - The All-TIME 100 Albums.

http://www.time.com/time/2006/100albums/
rath

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:48 am

And you still haven’t got it have you my friend. :oops: :lol: :lol:

I’d feel sorry for you even more apart from the fact that that is impossible. 11 pages of us arguing about who’s the best when it really doesn’t matter.

ACDC=rock (crap as well but that not the point ;) :lol: :lol: )

Metallica=thrash/heavy metal. Then the soft side of Load and ReLoad. 8-)

:roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 am

Lashmar wrote:And you still haven’t got it have you my friend. :oops: :lol: :lol:

I’d feel sorry for you even more apart from the fact that that is impossible. 11 pages of us arguing about who’s the best when it really doesn’t matter.

ACDC=rock (crap as well but that not the point ;) :lol: :lol: )

Metallica=thrash/heavy metal. Then the soft side of Load and ReLoad. 8-)

:roll:

sez you.

then why do you feel that everybody should agree with you about metallica.

:oops:

Metallica blows.

that's my opinion,

the 11 pages of you telling me im wrong, is because you feel the need to change my mind.

It's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:39 am

:D
rath

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:09 am

sez you.

Do you disagree that acdc are rock then?

Or do you disagree that Metallica are thrash/heavy metal?

Besides 8 of them pages were when I was bored. You gave me something to do mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 am

Wow...

I don't think I've ever witnessed such a circular argument in my life!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:18 am

It wasn’t very circular mate. It was mainly me telling the disadvantages convicts that they are wrong. :roll: :lol: :lol:

All they could come out with was album sales and how long ACDC have been going :lol: .

I showed them the other side of Metallica (mama said :cry: ) and they didn’t like it because it showed musical talent rather than the same old sh*t that ACDC play (play, mute, play)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 am

Lashmar wrote:It wasn’t very circular mate. It was mainly me telling the disadvantages convicts that they are wrong. :roll: :lol: :lol:

All they could come out with was album sales and how long ACDC have been going :lol: .

I showed them the other side of Metallica (mama said :cry: ) and they didn’t like it because it showed musical talent rather than the same old sh*t that ACDC play (play, mute, play)

It wasn’t very circular mate. It was mainly me telling the disadvantages convicts that they are wrong. :roll: :lol: :lol:

:roll: So the USA was founded by convicts ....... whats your point.

:D

I showed them the other side of Metallica (mama said :cry: ) and they didn’t like it because it showed musical talent rather than the same old sh*t that ACDC play

:lol: my arse off.

Metallica, BLOWS. AC/DC has been around longer & will be around longer because they are better.

When I'm producing a rock band, I try to create albums that sound as powerful as Highway to Hell. Whether it's the Cult or the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I apply the same basic formula: Keep it sparse. Make the guitar parts more rhythmic. It sounds simple, but what AC/DC did is almost impossible to duplicate. A great band like Metallica could play an AC/DC song note for note, and they still wouldn't capture the tension and release that drives the music. There's nothing like it. - Rick Rubin
rath

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 am

So the USA was founded by convicts ....... whats your point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: well done mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Metallica, BLOWS. AC/DC has been around longer & will be around longer because they are better.

I think that counts as an own Goal. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts