The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Soviet nuclear sub missle launch (need help on reasrch)

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Lucinator » Wed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm

hey im doing a report for school on K-129 (red star rogue) and the search engine for the site and turned up nothing, any ideas on where to find good documents (specifics please) and yes iv'e red the book
Lucinator

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 pm

I did a Yahoo search with "soviet submarine k-129" and that came up with some stuff. Interesting research. The "official" story of the K-129 mimics what happened on the sub I was on, but we managed to recover obviously. Most likely cause of the loss was their weapons. Some Soviet torpedo's were notorious for blowing up (see Kursk). Could have been the vertical missiles they were carrying. Those were less than reliable as well. The Soviet Union often cut costs and safety on submarines, more than other programs, and with disastrous results.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 am

Ask this guy~~Dimitri Khalezov~~retired Soviet intelligence his call sign is:~
911thology~just google it and you'll find his contact info complete with phone numbers if you wanna get personal.

If that doesn't work leave a post at some of his hangouts, you'll find them with a simple google, or you can ask the dog who posted on the Homeland Security forum about the upcoming 911 book: The Third Truth.

I have my opinion about all of it but will hold my tongue. Hope this helps!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lucinator » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

thanks for the help, but what I really need are hard facts like government documents related to it's recovery and such.
Lucinator

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:30 pm

You might do a FOIA request if you have the time.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Lucinator » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:15 pm

unfortunately that takes months and hundreds of dollars, ill wait the time and get the info (through it will be after my project is due but still worth it) if someone pays for it but other than that Im kinds short on cash
Lucinator

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 am

unfortunately that takes months and hundreds of dollars

Could take longer but not so sure about Hundreds of dollars. Worth a try to do the request.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts